• The KillerFrogs

Holy Redirects, Batman!

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I've had one that looked like ransom ware. Was able to exit out using task manager, then ran a cleanup program...no real damage done.

Purp

I had a gnarly one last night or the night before. That's the only one on the new site so far. They were epidemic on the old site at time, though. I'd go a week without one and then get hit with 9 a day for two weeks before another respite.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I need to know if this specifically began yesterday or have some of you been experiencing the same redirects since the switch? I ask because we only got the ads on earlier this week but yesterday our pass back network changed. So, if the redirects have been consistent since earlier in the week it's our main network, if this started yesterday it's the new pass back ads.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I need to know if this specifically began yesterday or have some of you been experiencing the same redirects since the switch? I ask because we only got the ads on earlier this week but yesterday our pass back network changed. So, if the redirects have been consistent since earlier in the week it's our main network, if this started yesterday it's the new pass back ads.
Since BEFORE the switch, as I recall...

Purp

For me it was way worse on the old site using mobile. The first redirect I've had with the new site was either last night or the night before. I'm not certain it was yesterday b/c I've had an infant "sleeping" in my room for the past 4 weeks.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
For me, just within the last 2 days or so. I never experienced anything until then. That's on iOS. On my Mac I haven't seen anything yet.