• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

frogterp

lol, need this fedexed to VA by Friday! Dammit, I'm 43 and an old man. I can't figure out how to DM or slide into IMs. Might need to get a purple shirt at target

Last edited:

Horny 4 Life

My last in person TCU game was during the Pat Sullivan era and I bought tickets to the natty. I do not have any TCU apparel. Unfortunately, I live in VA and I'm not sure of how I will be able to buy a TCU shirt for the game. Do you all think I'll be able to buy a TCU shirt at SoFi?
I don't know where you're staying, but TCU will have a pop-up store at the Beverly Hills Marriott opening at 8am on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. There will also be one at the Santa Monica Pier from 2-6 on Sunday. There's also a Pep Rally from 4-5 at the Pier on Sunday.

froginmn

Which of y'all were at the Fiesta, and which will be at SoFi?

I was at the FB but due to a long-planned ski vacation won't be in LA. Believe me we've thought about every way we could get there but...

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

I was at the FB but due to a long-planned ski vacation won't be in LA. Believe me we've thought about every way we could get there but...
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

DeuceBoogieNights

Both.

On a side note, I work with a bunch of North easterners and there isn't a group more clueless about college football than them. They are worse than the west coast. I had a coworker who lives in rhode island tell me he gets TCU and Texas Tech mixed up. I told him those were fighting words down here.