• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

We should find a place for bourbon before the game.
I'm meeting up with a buddy from my whiskey group who lives in Beverly Hills on Sunday. I'm going to try and pry some good whiskey from him to bring to the stadium complex pre-game. If I would've thought about it on Tuesday I would've shipped some good stuff to him in advance.

Let's definitely scout some bars nearby because I'm going to clear a credit card to have for the bar tab if TCU wins! I almost had a heart attack when I sobered up to the bar tabs after the Phillies won the WS and the Eagles won the Super Bowl. I can't stop that tradition now! HASMSP gets drinks on me if the Frogs win.

HFrog1999

technically, isn't riggs a case of yolT?

Sean Connery Hello GIF by James Bond 007

Horny 4 Life

View attachment 13409I posted this design a few weeks ago, but it didn’t have the game score and Fiesta Bowl on it. I am not usually a fan of shirts that reference specific bowl games names and stuff like that, but I do like this one!

I was tempted to grab the shirt with the score on it, but opted for the plain logo. There are lots of Michigan Fans in this area of Ohio and I doubt they'll need reminded of the score. Plus I'm sure the OSU fans will love it as well.