• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I hate you for making me click on that. I’m also reminded why I never read his articles and why that newspaper is failing. Not sure there is a bigger tool out there than him
I know, but this is a serious offense. He needs to be called out for this crap. We can’t “did not read” this time. scheiss that [ Arschloch].

MTfrog5

I know, but this is a serious offense. He needs to be called out for this crap. We can’t “did not read” this time. scheiss that [ Arschloch].
Someone did on twitter and he got defensive saying it was in there about scholarships. One sentence that circled the subject is not bring up the issue. This will be a fun thread tomorrow when Top post the story

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
View attachment 4447 Looking for dog names for a male pit bull.

Never thought of myself as a pit bull type of guy, but circumstances made me one today. As some of you know I had to put down my furry best bud this time last year and I haven’t had the desire to get another until today. I was looking towards adoption, but today at a gas station a man was giving away pit puppies because their mother has quit nursing and turned on them. He is 4 weeks, btw. I have a soft spot for dogs and thought, “well, why not?”

Anyway, at the moment the leading dog names are.... Diesel, Zeus, and Griffey.
Well, what name did you pick?