• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Music Rec:

American Aquarium - I don't think we've discussed them, but they're kind of a southern rock and red dirt mash up. They've got a new lineup coming out this year and their newest record was produced by John Fullbright, so I think the red dirt influence will be stronger.

They played 2 shows at FW Live the other day. BJ did an acoustic set then the full band...twice.

Two of my buddies run that place. They used to run the Live Oak before it shut down. In Nov they opened FW Live. Lots of great regional acts have been coming through. They had John Fullbright scheduled a couple mo the ago but he had to cancel. Small but intimate venue. To top it off, my friends started gigging with their band again. I can't figure out when they sleep.

dkfrog

Last time I’ll mention it - I promise.

If you’re into entering bracket pools this time of year, might I suggest one where the proceeds go to a good cause? We’re doing a bracket challenge fundraiser for the scholarship we set up in my friend, Matt’s, memory.

$10 donation gets you a chance to win $100!

Visit www.mattjohnsonscholarship.org for all of the details!

tcujsauce

Yes. Welcome back jsauce.

Things have changed in the HASMSP world. Had to have a new HASMSP t-shirt made:

th

Lots of baby talk up in here now...

That is quite a change.

Frog-in-law1995

Purp

I'm stoked about having a Horned Frog to cheer for on the Phillies, but I don't think this will end very well. Jake's been on the decline the last two seasons and CBP isn't the kind of venue to help pitchers get their groove back. I really really really want him to succeed, but not sure that it's going to happen.

I'll probably buy his jersey though because it's not often that a Horned Frog plays for a favorite pro team.
His HR numbers should improve, though.

SnoSki

Cool #dadlife moment tonight. I turned on some george strait while cooking dinner tonight and had Mr. Baby Snoski in his taco chair next to me in the kitchen. I was singing along while prepping the meal and he kept fussing on occasion.

Finally I turned to him and started singing along with George and he let out a huge smile and coo. Every time I’d stop, he’d look back up to me and start fussing. When I’d start up again he’d immediately smile again and drop the pacifier.

Seems my baby likes it when his daddy sings some George! “Raise a child up in the way they should go....”

Frog-in-law1995

Cool #dadlife moment tonight. I turned on some george strait while cooking dinner tonight and had Mr. Baby Snoski in his taco chair next to me in the kitchen. I was singing along while prepping the meal and he kept fussing on occasion.

Finally I turned to him and started singing along with George and he let out a huge smile and coo. Every time I’d stop, he’d look back up to me and start fussing. When I’d start up again he’d immediately smile again and drop the pacifier.

Seems my baby likes it when his daddy sings some George! “Raise a child up in the way they should go....”

Kid’s gonna be alright.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Special anniversary coming up on Thursday. 5 years since the revolution.

https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/has-anyone-seen-my-specialty-plates.149148/page-286

(and the first post on that page highlights the transformation from then to the baby talk nowadays)
That was fun to read since I wasn’t part of it back then. There are some people that don’t post here any longer that one day are going to log in, see a like from me and wonder what the darn is going on.

Purp

It's a love without end, amen.

MTfrog5

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
If only y'all knew some of the things we had to deal with concerning this thread over the years. The time it was nearly deleted, the time it triggered an all out PM war, the time it was deleted (by accident) and I scrambled to find a backup, the time some previous posters tried to hijack it, the time it got banished to the general forum and I got an earful (wasn't me), the time Scott kept me up in Omaha reading nearly 100 pages trying to catch up and moderate... oh the stories.