• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

You made all of that up

tenor.gif

SnoSki

Any of you jackwagons ever bought travel insurance? Going to Europe for a family wedding this summer and I’ve heard that we should buy it, but I don’t know anything about it.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Any of you jackwagons ever bought travel insurance? Going to Europe for a family wedding this summer and I’ve heard that we should buy it, but I don’t know anything about it.

I haven’t flown since I took off my KuwaitFrog hat & returned home in ‘06 but YES, get a reputable policy that covers all the goofy stuff —volcanic ash air re-routes, union strikes, security “situations” etc.

netty2424

I think it's worth it for longer overseas travel. Covers a range of things like lost baggage, flight cancellations, and in some cases depending on the insurance you purchase, it can coverhealth emergencies that your health insurance may not cover over seas. If you're insured, you may want to look into what your health policy does and doesn't cover related to over seas travel.