• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

Every time we have a party, my wife makes crockpot meatballs with grape jelly and BBQ sauce that are delicious. Weirdest combo but it works

My wife has done those as well. Big fan.

I had never seen or heard of anyone doing the chili/jelly combo, so that that sounded super weird growing up, but I guess that's not too far off.

PurpleBlood87

And shocker a TCU professor backs this clown.

Max Krochmal, a history professor at Texas Christian University and a member of the committee, announced on Thursday that he had filed a resolution urging the school district to affirm "support for Norma Garcia-Lopez as co-chair of the Racial Equity Committee, with a note of appreciation and thanks."

I do a sauce that's great with pork loin: 1 cup apple jelly; 1 cup catsup; 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar; and 3 tablespoons of chili powder.

Credit to Don Strange.
Since we are exchanging recipes like a bunch of old church ladies..... Just started doing cherry preserves, bourbon, brwon sugar and or maple syrup. Reduce that down and glaze pork chop or loin. Pairs really well. Also use as a sauce if you like.

Dogfrog

Welfare, Texas
We went to a wedding at Don Strange Ranch maybe 7-8 years ago. Must have been about 150 people there, 10 piece country band, full on open bar, great T-bone steaks that were served buffet style but not one at a time. They were just grilled on an open fire pit and thrown on a huge pile. Another line with shrimp and crab. Marriage didn’t last but what a party.