• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SuperBarrFrog

Just took my dad and his fiancée to the Clermont Lounge. They had an awesome time like everyone does. Any of you folks ever hit the oldest strip club/dive bar in ATL? I take all out of towners there and everybody can’t stop talking about it after.

nwlafrog

Darn me sideways I’m hungover. Wife terrorized me last night by recording my every movement when I reached the drunk phase. Cut a rug to “Let Me Clear My Throat”, pulled my bird out and wizzed in the yard when we got home, used a big arse kitchen knife to cut a McChicken in half, and I’m sure there’s more that I haven’t seen yet.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Looks like it's time to buy a new mattress. Anyone bought one recently? Keep seeing the Casper and Leesa commercials. Not sure I could ever buy a mattress sight unseen.

I bought a new mattress set last April. Went to a "mattress center" that carried multiple brands/styles/price point.

I was the only customer in the store, so I was able to try out every single mattress they had in stock--laid on my stomach, flip to lay on the back, and side to side. Luckily, the sole salesman on duty agreed not to bother me while I did so. (Comment: I find furniture salespeople to be almost as obnoxious as car salesmen.)

I purchased a Serta iComfort Recognition (queen size, firm). It's at the upper end of the Serta line. Just your basic mattress and foundation. No moving parts.

Total out the door was $1834. Delivered, set up, and old mattress hauled off (free) the next day.

My back thanks me every morning when I wake up.