• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Damn, NWLA, sorry to hear that! I'm sure it'll get moved and hopefully soon.

I still haven’t been able to close my jaw from the wide open insane disbelief look

I mean, the balls on the both of them..... How is it sold yesterday morning and this morning you are engaged and changed your mind?

TCURiggs

You’re not gonna believe this. I just Curted myself. The woman who was buying my house just got proposed to last night by her boyfriend and now she isn’t buying. I have no words. We had a house picked out and everything and got the call yesterday afternoon that she wanting to accept the offer and sign the contract. Is this real life?

Sorry to hear, bud. Good luck going forward, though... it'll happen.

netty2424

I still haven’t been able to close my jaw from the wide open insane disbelief look

I mean, the balls on the both of them..... How is it sold yesterday morning and this morning you are engaged and changed your mind?
Real estate is a fickle game sometimes. They aren't the only ones looking! Someone will appreciate the upgrades you put into it and buy it. Don't sweat it.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

Hate to tell you this, but I knew two women in San Antonio who successfully used the "I'm buying my own house" routine to coerce their long-time boyfriends into proposing/getting married.

Thankfully, I wasn't a participant in either transaction.

talor

Fixing to commute from Funkytown to Downtown Dallas to a Big Four event I was invited to. I don’t miss daily commutes.

2l8dqw7.jpg
This cartoon chick has great boobs. Come to think of it, a lot cartoon chicks are smokeshows.

nwlafrog

Hate to tell you this, but I knew two women in San Antonio who successfully used the "I'm buying my own house" routine to coerce their long-time boyfriends into proposing/getting married.

Thankfully, I wasn't a participant in either transaction.

That actually makes a lot of sense now.

Sand Frog

How is it sold yesterday morning and this morning you are engaged and changed your mind?

Not sure if you know this, but even if she had signed the contract generally there's a 7 to 14 day grace period written into the contract where the buyer can back out for any reason. Happens often.

I'm in the middle of selling my home right now. Just did inspection today. Their grace period doesn't end until next Friday, so here I sit kind of tapping my foot to see this contract will go thru. Sucks when looking at homes and you want to make an offer unsure if yours will actually execute since it's still in limbo.

Not sure if you know this, but even if she had signed the contract generally there's a 7 to 14 day grace period written into the contract where the buyer can back out for any reason. Happens often.

I'm in the middle of selling my home right now. Just did inspection today. Their grace period doesn't end until next Friday, so here I sit kind of tapping my foot to see this contract will go thru. Sucks when looking at homes and you want to make an offer unsure if yours will actually execute since it's still in limbo.

Are you talking about an option period?

Latest posts