• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Wes isn't kidding about enforcing the rules. I touched a nerve with someone who replied with a bunch of expletives and completely uncreative name calling. Before I could reply with something that probably would have have further infuriated the dude the post was gone.

TCURiggs

Heard good things about them as well. I've used the place on Granbury/8th by Carshons for years and I'm done. Really expensive and my dog died a week after taking her in and $900 later they said nothing was wrong with her.

You should check out Westcliff. I know lots of people that use them and they all have good things to say. I haven't used another vet in well over a decade, so I don't have a lot to compare to on pricing, but when I made the switch from University Animal Hospital I remember how much more reasonably priced Wescliff seemed.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
OK, which one of you funlovers has been on Wiki messing with Trevor Bauer?

Trevor Andrew Bauer (born January 17, 1991) is an American professional baseball player with the Cleveland Indians of Major League Baseball (MLB). He also pitched in MLB for the Arizona Diamondbacks.

The New York Yankees own Trevor Bauer in Game 4 (but he owned them first so baboosh) Bauer made the terrible decision in college to play for the UCLA Bruins, winning the Golden Spikes Award in 2011. That year, he was the third overall selection of the 2011 Major League Baseball draft by the Diamondbacks, and considered a top pitching prospect before making his MLB debut in 2012.[1] The Diamondbacks traded him to the Indians during the 2012–13 offseason because Bauer decided that he wanted to release a really awful, pathetic, and petty diss track.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You should check out Westcliff. I know lots of people that use them and they all have good things to say. I haven't used another vet in well over a decade, so I don't have a lot to compare to on pricing, but when I made the switch from University Animal Hospital I remember how much more reasonably priced Wescliff seemed.
Taking my newly neurotic dog there tomorrow. Of course if he wakes me up for no good reason for the 7th straight night tonight I won't need a vet, I will need a shovel.

And yes, I am kidding. I love my dogs. But this new thing is frustrating. Hopefully vet can sort it out.

TCURiggs

Taking my newly neurotic dog there tomorrow. Of course if he wakes me up for no good reason for the 7th straight night tonight I won't need a vet, I will need a shovel.

And yes, I am kidding. I love my dogs. But this new thing is frustrating. Hopefully vet can sort it out.

I feel you pain. Our 3 month-old lab puppy is killing me. He's smart, so he wakes us (me) up when he has to go pee, but he can only make it about 5 hours through the night. I'm appreciative of him not pissing on the floor, but I'm not appreciative of him jumping halfway up on the bed and smashing me in the face with his giant paws to wake me. I thought I was done with losing sleep for babies once my kids figured it out.

Last edited:

netty2424

I feel you pain. Our 3 month-old lab puppy is killing me. He's smart, so he wakes us (me) up when he has to go pee, but he can only make it about 5 hours through the night. I'm appreciative of him not pissing on the floor, but I'm not appreciative of him jumping halfway up on the bed and smashing me in the face with his giant paws to wake me. I thought I was done with a losing sleep for babies once my kids figured it out.
No crate training?

Frog-in-law1995

Wes isn't kidding about enforcing the rules. I touched a nerve with someone who replied with a bunch of expletives and completely uncreative name calling. Before I could reply with something that probably would have have further infuriated the dude the post was gone.

I posted a friendly message to concord mountaineer guy in his “congrats” thread that didn’t last too long, either. I also was not very creative in my name-calling, but I didn’t want to use words too big for him.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

Hmmm... Entire threads have disappeared--the board apparently is undergoing a cleansing.

Horny 4 Life

Yeah I had a post edited for "circumventing the profanity filters" and it was done very quickly after I posted.

PurplFrawg - Please give me the official Mod explanation for why "F" in place of a profanity is circumventing the filters but "darn," "ship," etc is not circumventing the filters. I've never understood this (as evidenced by my biennial warning for doing it) and would like someone to explain the reasoning to me.

netty2424

Yeah I had a post edited for "circumventing the profanity filters" and it was done very quickly after I posted.

PurplFrawg - Please give me the official Mod explanation for why "F" in place of a profanity is circumventing the filters but "darn," "ship," etc is not circumventing the filters. I've never understood this (as evidenced by my biennial warning for doing it) and would like someone to explain the reasoning to me.
Is this new ownership tightening up the board?

Horny 4 Life

Is this new ownership tightening up the board?

Nah, I have gotten 3 warnings about it, and the first was from Scott. Honestly, I think I've gotten that warning once every two years because I forget about how silly of a rule that is and inevitably get flabbergasted by something and make a post using "F" preceded by how the or what the or something of that ilk.