• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

I love how Ron throws out the #humblebrag/great looking wife post-birth pic as well. Well played. I bet he snapped a couple of others where she looked like hell and wanted to murder him.

Mrs. NWLA had her sisters do her hair and makeup for the post labor baby Facebook official posts, so that she didn't look like hammered dog ship.

Edit - but just between us internet bros and Q, I cried like a baby and she couldn't have been more beautiful giving birth to our son. I outkicked my coverage by a long shot.

Last edited:

ATC Frog

Mrs. NWLA had her sisters do her hair and makeup for the post labor baby Facebook official posts, so that she didn't look like hammered dog ship.

Edit - but just between us internet bros and Q, I cried like a baby and she couldn't have been more beautiful giving birth to our son. I outkicked my coverage by a long shot.

That's awesome, NWLA. I, too, shed some tears when Mrs. ATC was doing the final few pushes to bring our son into the world. Such a wonderful and beautiful moment in which to be involved.

Punter1

Just spent an epic 4 days in Chicago with clients...4 Cubs games, Casey Donahew on Thursday nite, Wade Bowen and Cody Canada last night, golf, Al's B
Screenshot_20170820-075946_zpsjyuobzqg.png
eef, etc. Unreal trip. Which leads me to this.

Stated at Hotel Versey by Wrigley...awesome hotel in badass area...and on Thursday after leaving Wrigley a PediCab driver flagged me down. I thought it was a joke she was so hot (like as hot or hotter then the hot wife at home)...like some strip club sent here there to drum up bidness. About 5'2..100 lbs. Rides this bike 12 hours a day so no fat at all but crazy curves. 28 years old. Gorgeous..like you'd see on a pop up ad to meet Russian chicks online. And from Serbia so she has that sexy Eastern European accent. Long story short I get her number and she drives me all over Chicago for 4 days. She's cool as [ Finebaum ], says she looking for a relationship but nothing serious. If any of you know of any good dudes in Chi-Town lemme know...or are staying in Chicago (sans wife) in the near future..she can be your personal chauffeur.

I know I know...where the boat is the picture. Well felt creepy taking one plus I don't need that on my phone. But trust me. She's a 9.85 at worst with a sense of humor and a personality.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Here you go, this was RIGHT after Ruby was born...

hWLIMek.jpg

And by the way, we just got some good news from the doctor. It looks like all of the initial tests checking for other things associated with VATER came back negative... heart, kidneys, brain, anus, all good to go as far as they can tell. Also, it looks like the "extra vertebrae" they thought they saw might not be an extra vertabrae after all.

Well done & good news, thanks.
Is the rest of La Familia busy at your house filling up nursery room with pampers & powder?

Ron Swanson

Well done & good news, thanks.
Is the rest of La Familia busy at your house filling up nursery room with pampers & powder?

Her family and my family have been going back and forth between the hospital and home (her parents are staying at our place).

Both sets of families have been great. Almost everyone in both our families is involved in some sort of medical field (except my brother and I) so they've been very supportive and helpful.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Her family and my family have been going back and forth between the hospital and home (her parents are staying at our place).

Both sets of families have been great. Almost everyone in both our families is involved in some sort of medical field (except my brother and I) so they've been very supportive and helpful.

You are seriously blessed.
And outkicked your coverage.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Just spent an epic 4 days in Chicago with clients...4 Cubs games, Casey Donahew on Thursday nite, Wade Bowen and Cody Canada last night, golf, Al's B
Screenshot_20170820-075946_zpsjyuobzqg.png
eef, etc. Unreal trip. Which leads me to this.

Stated at Hotel Versey by Wrigley...awesome hotel in badass area...and on Thursday after leaving Wrigley a PediCab driver flagged me down. I thought it was a joke she was so hot (like as hot or hotter then the hot wife at home)...like some strip club sent here there to drum up bidness. About 5'2..100 lbs. Rides this bike 12 hours a day so no fat at all but crazy curves. 28 years old. Gorgeous..like you'd see on a pop up ad to meet Russian chicks online. And from Serbia so she has that sexy Eastern European accent. Long story short I get her number and she drives me all over Chicago for 4 days. She's cool as [ steaming pile of Orgeron ], says she looking for a relationship but nothing serious. If any of you know of any good dudes in Chi-Town lemme know...or are staying in Chicago (sans wife) in the near future..she can be your personal chauffeur.

I know I know...where the boat is the picture. Well felt creepy taking one plus I don't need that on my phone. But trust me. She's a 9.85 at worst with a sense of humor and a personality.

This her?

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/p/7/005/02f/1e1/399f164.jpg

Punter1

TCURiggs

congrats on the kiddo Ron. There's nothing better in life than being a dad. I just dropped my oldest off for her 1st day of kindergarten. Time flies. Enjoy them.

We just did the same. Good stuff.

It's a big day around our household. First day of Kindergarten, and I'm heading out in a bit to go pick up our new family member... a 9 week-old male black lab. After losing both of our dogs earlier this year we're finally ready for another one. We've hinted to the kids that maybe Santa would bring us one for Christmas, so they're going to be thrilled when they get home today and find me with their new brother.

We're not set on a name yet, but Carter (leader in the clubhouse), Davey, Dutch and Deuce may be in play. I'd like to just go with Gary but my wife isn't a huge fan of that name for a dog... I think it's perfect. LT would work as well, IMO. Open to suggestions...