• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

1237394482_japanese-baseball-team-leg-.gif

Korean bench clearing brawls are fun.

lol wut

cdsfrog

Thank you cds. Yes they've been great to my son and and to us. But after 17 days here, we're hoping they kick us out maybe this weekend.

Yikes I would too. You have an awesome attitude about it. My sister was in the NICU for over 100 days with her kid. Its actually given her a more resilient attitude on life and most importantly everyone is healthy. She has a severe infection that led to the 26 week birth putting both her and my niece at risk. Glad all is on the up, hope they kick you out soon and send you home.

netty2424

Yikes I would too. You have an awesome attitude about it. My sister was in the NICU for over 100 days with her kid. Its actually given her a more resilient attitude on life and most importantly everyone is healthy. She has a severe infection that led to the 26 week birth putting both her and my niece at risk. Glad all is on the up, hope they kick you out soon and send you home.
Yes I can relate to how it can change you. Watch your newborn son almost die and certain things become less important after that. And on the flip side, other things that weren't valued as they should've been all of the sudden take precedent over everything else. Lots of questions have been asked internally during this time as you have a ton of time to think, and I got lots of answers in return. I'll be a better dad and person as a result.

Hopefully your sister and her kiddo are healthy and doing well.

We got the nod and we're going home today. Had his feeding tube removed a few hours ago and for the first time in 16 days we saw our son with no tubes coming out of him. All is right!!

Let's beat the ship out of UF! Bunch of Gator darners!!

TCURiggs

Yes I can relate to how it can change you. Watch your newborn son almost die and certain things become less important after that. And on the flip side, other things that weren't valued as they should've been all of the sudden take precedent over everything else. Lots of questions have been asked internally during this time as you have a ton of time to think, and I got lots of answers in return. I'll be a better dad and person as a result.

We got the nod and we're going home today. Had his feeding tube removed a few hours ago and for the first time in 16 days we saw our son with no tubes coming out of him. All is right!!

Great news, man! Congrats

bleedpurple

Glad he is doing better netty. #negu