• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Meet the guy who kept LT on the bench

Limp Lizard

Terry Donohue, former UCLA coach was the color guy. I always wondered if he enjoyed watching his old nemesis USC getting their ass whipped, or if his loyalty to the PAC 12 was the #1 emotion.
The PAC 12 was obviously his favorite. He kept saying that USC would adjust to the option and come back until...it was pretty damn late in the game.

I respect anyone's right to avoid reading this article because of its author, but it was well written, in my opinion.

I enjoyed it immensely, and it brought back some great memories of a New Year's Eve afternoon in El Paso...

Go Frogs!
Yes, there are the narrow minded on this board that won't. It was a great read, and I had forgotten how good Basil Mitchell was.

Zubaz

Well, Claiborne did have a better game that day than JJ Watt did a little over a decade later . . .

screen%20cap%20sun%20bowl%20defense_zpscjv5fhtb.jpg

screen%20cap%20rose%20bowl%20defense_zpsz0waz7j5.jpg
Wow, he really only had 3 tackles? That's crazy. I remember him having a big hit on Dalton running a zone read early in the game (I think it was the first drive), but after that yeah didn't see much....and he got fooled pretty badly on our second TD.

Talk about a solid offensive gameplan to stay away from that guy. Andy could have used that in the subsequent years.

Zubaz

EDIT: It wasn't even Watt that blew Dalton up that first drive, it was Nzegwu (sp?). Watt had a deflection on the subsequent play.

Deep Purple

So the people who don't want to get sucked into accidentally clicking his crap are aware.
Makes no sense. If they're not aware it's Muck, then somebody saying Did Not Read isn't going to make them aware. And if they already know it's Muck, why would they care if you Did Not Read?

Mack has written many excellent articles in the past. Its because he dares to not fellate TCU in every article that some people hate him.

Well written Mack! Look forward to reading the next article.