• The KillerFrogs

For everybody who is driving West...

Frog-in-law1995

Everyone just remember to take the right turn at Albuquerque.

looney tunes GIF
I used that line in the driving directions to our wedding in Santa Fe (for those who missed the Clines Corners exit).

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I'm driving our tomorrow morning with the wife and daughter. Thursday. A projected 10-hour drive to Las Cruces NM. Hotel reservations made then a projected 6-hour drive to Phoenix on Friday. On Sunday New Year's Day, we will drive to Las Vegas and stay a couple of nights. Along the way we'll stop at Hoover Dam and do the tour. Wife and daughter have never seen it. Taking a different route back home through Flagstaff then Albuquerque. I hear Flagstaff is nice. Looking forward to the trip and a Horned Frog victory. No projected restaurant/food stops ahead of time. Just whatever we are in the mood for. Go Frogs!!

This is a great plan. Take in everything and enjoy the trip. However, when we beat Michigan, you just need to keep heading West.

tcudoc

It is difficult to assess what you are upset with.
Are you angry that these signs exist? Should they only exist in San Diego?
Are you upset that he thinks the signs may be needed in Texas due to the illegal immigration crisis at the Texas mexico border?
Are you upset that he suggested that caution should be exercised due to the potential for people running across the road?
Should we exercise less caution if you do not wish for the signs to be present?
Does that cause more danger for those running across the road? If so, why would you not want those signs present if needed?
Without signs, is there an inherent disregard for the safety of anyone fleeing across a busy roadway?
Are you upset that the mom (implied) in the silhouette is portrayed as applying far to much stress on the acromioclavicular joint of the young girl?
Are you upset that Christians exist and you feel judgmental of those who claim to be "good Christians," because they do not live up to the flawless values that you feel should be held by Christians?
Are you suggesting that he think before he posts only on issues related to these signs or should he think prior to all posts?
Are you flexing that you know one of Michael Jackson's hit songs that others may not? (Annie, are you okay?)

Eight

Are you upset that he thinks the signs may be needed in Texas due to the illegal immigration crisis at the Texas mexico border?
Are you upset that he suggested that caution should be exercised due to the potential for people running across the road?
Does that cause more danger for those running across the road? If so, why would you not want those signs present if needed?
Without signs, is there an inherent disregard for the safety of anyone fleeing across a busy roadway?
Are you upset that the mom (implied) in the silhouette is portrayed as applying far to much stress on the acromioclavicular joint of the young girl?
Are you upset that Christians exist and you feel judgmental of those who claim to be "good Christians," because they do not live up to the flawless values that you feel should be held by Christians?
Are you suggesting that he think before he posts only on issues related to these signs or should he think prior to all posts?
Are you flexing that you know one of Michael Jackson's hit songs that others may not? (Annie, are you okay?)

well done

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Just like the deer crossing signs, if they didn't put them up on busy roads they would cross somewhere more safe.

El Paso has been and will continue to be the safest city in Texas and one of the safest in the Nation.. Far safer than any DFW area.. for sure! Feel free to stop by on your way to Glendale and enjoy the amazing food, warm weather, AMAZING POWER GRID, hospitable people and scenic views as the sun sets over the Franklin Mountains around 5:15 pm every night.

5409686322_36b79c1d39_b.jpg

Last edited:

tcudoc

El Paso has been and will continue to be the safest city in Texas and one of the safest in the Nation.. Far safer than any DFW area.. for sure! Feel free to stop by on your way to Glendale and enjoy the amazing food, warm weather, AMAZING POWER GRID, hospitable people and scenic views as the sun sets over the Franklin Mountains around 5:15 pm every night.
I visited for several days about 6 years ago and was pleasantly surprised. The downtown area had been revamped and I stayed at an historic hotel right next to a remodeled old theater. There was a minor league ballpark right around the corner and a nice convention center. Overall, a very pleasant environment.

I visited for several days about 6 years ago and was pleasantly surprised. The downtown area had been revamped and I stayed at an historic hotel right next to a remodeled old theater. There was a minor league ballpark right around the corner and a nice convention center. Overall, a very pleasant environment.
Awesome! That was Hotel Paso Del Norte.. Clark Gable used to frequent that hotel and often watched movies at the theater next door. Elizabeth Taylor used to live in the Top floor of what is now the Plaza hotel. Glad you had a great experience.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
If you were a good Christian you’d think a lot harder before posting something like this.