• The KillerFrogs

Filter discussion - *caution: language

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I vote people quit being little [ Profanity ] ass [ poofsters ] and learn to cope with seeing "bad" words...

Profanity is my second language but its not everyones and I refuse to use it when I know that mothers, sisters, grandmothers, etc read this board.

Thats the way I was brought up so blame me because its my rule

Do you really need it to make a point or to bolster your argument? seriously

froginmn

I understand the desire to get away from filters that refer to opposing teams. However, I really like bubble blower for pu***.

He's such a little bubble blower.
She shoved it up her bubble blower.

Works both ways, and is a subtle dig at our baseball [hundinnen ].

frog-hat

Profanity is my second language but its not everyones and I refuse to use it when I know that mothers, sisters, grandmothers, etc read this board.

My mother taught me the phrase "useless as Brilesboobs on a boar hog" many years ago and I taught it to my daughters, and they to theirs. But I agree with your filter rule. But Brilesboobs?

Frog-in-law1995

Darn you, darn you, and darn you.

Who's next?

maxresdefault.jpg

Double V

No, I don't need it and I don't typically use it (above post excluded for effect). All I'm saying is that nobody needs to get all worked up if they see the word "ass". Most of the words that get filtered are seen/heard everyday (especially if your name is Richard and you go by the common nickname).

Also, be careful implying that the females on the board are too delicate to handle seeing a bad word on the screen. They may start calling you mysogenist instead of chivalrous...

Bob

For those of you who liked my post about not filtering that penis word because it disrespects the names of some of our coaches and boosters be aware that I was told that my post is not allowed. Therefore, your likes are not allowed and may be subject to scrutiny by the Kf.c police who might just report you to Homeland Security.

Bob

No, I don't need it and I don't typically use it (above post excluded for effect). All I'm saying is that nobody needs to get all worked up if they see the word "ass". Most of the words that get filtered are seen/heard everyday (especially if your name is Richard and you go by the common nickname).

Also, be careful implying that the females on the board are too delicate to handle seeing a bad word on the screen. They may start calling you mysogenist instead of chivalrous...
Yes, I would hate for some Grandma to hear the word that describes what she has been sucking most of her life. Better off that she thinks it is a pickle.