• The KillerFrogs

DMN: TCU projected starters: Matt Joeckel transfer changes the game; starting running back has plent

Ray Finkle

CROW CASSEROLE

1/2 dozen crow breasts
1 qt. sauerkraut
1/2 dozen strips bacon
1/3 c. chopped onion
In skillet brown the crow breasts, then place them on a 1 1/2" layer of sauerkraut in bottom of a casserole. Cover each piece of meat with a strip of bacon and sprinkle the onion over them. Cover the breast with another layer of sauerkraut and pour sauerkraut juice over it. Bake two hours in oven heated to 350 degrees.

rifram09

TronCarter said:
I know who I believe in

@foster_sawyer: While getting a deep tissue massage and trying to hold in a fart is hands down the hardest thing I've ever done...
This still cracks me up...

Frog-in-law1995

This thread is

solid-gold-logo.jpg

Limey Frog

goldenfrog said:
FrogbyBirth = jack [Rod Gilmore]

I was personally on the fence, I hoped TB2 would earn the job because I like him. But I didn't feel confident that either he was the best guy, or that anyone in the program had what it would take to win championships. I can't be bothered to read this entire thread over, but I'm guessing there are roughly zero posts in which some genius predicts a 12-1 season with Tre throwing 4,000 yards.

HG73

We were all so glad that someone, anyone was coming in to save the day.  Personally when I heard TB had won the job I was crushed.  He just had not shown any improvement from his freshman to sophomore year.  That old offense (which I liked) was just not suited to TB.  He kept the ball on the option way too much, ended up tired and hurt.  Every play was the option, TB would keep it, run around sideways for no gain, and then get the snot knocked out of him.  Of course the lack of an OL (or WRs) did not help.  

Turned out TB was perfectly suited for this air raid offense.  His pass/run skill set meshed perfectly.  He is the current Heisman favorite.  And the OL/WRs grew up or got coached up.  With the team having a full year of this offense under their belts we may not need a defense, may score on every possession.

I'll have my crow chicken fried with biscuits and gravy.

Reminds me, has anyone tried the "biscuits and gravy" flavored potato chips?

HG73

Lone Frog said:

Not true. You're forgetting the always effective two-yard sideline pass on 3rd and 16.
Right, and the minus 3 yard bubble screen and the always incomplete swing pass to the running back.  TB has an arm and could throw the long pass, but it was never called unless we were down three scores.

Andy ran the option well, gave it to the RB unless the end cracked down.  He would pull it back in and run straight upfield until he dove to avoid the tackle.

TB for Heisman. 

Wag the Frog

Wag the Frog said:
I'm not qualified to say that Boykin is or isn't the best QB we have on the roster.  I trust Meacham, Cumbie, and GMFP to make that determination.   But I do feel qualified to say that if he IS the best we got, then we are darned.
Guilty