• The KillerFrogs

Dallas Coaches Event Recap???

Big Frog II

What's ironic is the fact the sections behind the bench that has the most missing fans are owned by some of the most generous donors. Go figure.

Wexahu

What's ironic is the fact the sections behind the bench that has the most missing fans are owned by some of the most generous donors. Go figure.

Donors aren't necessarily fans in the sense they follow the team and look forward to going to games and spending saturdays at ACS. Some are just really really rich guys that have more money than they know what to do with so they buy tickets, and like with everything else they buy, they just get the most expensive ones because that's what really, really rich people do.

In fact, most really rich guys aren't passionate about college football, they are passionate about business and making money, that's why they are rich in the first place.

netty2424

Donors aren't necessarily fans in the sense they follow the team and look forward to going to games and spending saturdays at ACS. Some are just really really rich guys that have more money than they know what to do with so they buy tickets, and like with everything else they buy, they just get the most expensive ones because that's what really, really rich people do.

In fact, most really rich guys aren't passionate about college football, they are passionate about business and making money, that's why they are rich in the first place.
The tickets aren't the draw, it's the donation/tax benefit.

cdsfrog

I guess what I should have said was reseat the lower westside bowl. Move these fans to the East side club/suites and put other fans in there.

With my PP I don't expect to get in there at all, it's awful for team morale and fan morale. Nothing like looking at the primo seats behind our team 3/4ths empty.

What would be the revolt? If people aren't using them then get rid of the damn seats and move fans in there.

The +4 was horrible, people would have still donated even if they didn't do that. As a result our lower bowl has been a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] show.

Totally agree. Destroy lower bowl and add 50% more seats. Remove stupid tables and ridiculous spacing. Let existing ticket holders keep or upgrade their row, then a ton of people could get great seats and it would look so much better. Also it would pay itself off in 5 years or so.

cdsfrog

I have heard that the sections behind our team will be reworked to put back the missing rows. That should help considerably. On either side of those sections where the existing rows have not been removed, those sections look full. They gave this area long enough time to show whether it would work or not, and it hasn't. So they are going to fix it.

Hope that's true, if so that will fix a lot of issues. Do that and add club seats/suites on east side and thousands of people will be a lot happier. And tcu will seriously increase their revenue by 10+ million each year.

LSU Game Attendee

It'd get the excitement level up. Food sales down and beer sales up if they allowed it. You'd only need 50,000 fans to sound like 100,000.

Win/win.
I believe our friends in Lubbock and Stillwater bump up their fan noise with locally sourced tub-to-table meth. Your idea would only be an urban solution to matching noise- who could find fault with that?

AroundWorldFrog

Just read that the PAC12 is going to experiment with 15 minute halves this year instead of 20 minute. Even less fans in the seats to begin the third Q if we did that.