• The KillerFrogs

Dallas Coaches Event Recap???

bleedpurple

Whether its a direct quote or not, that's how he feels. The play anyone, anytime, anywhere mantra kind of left the building when we joined the Big 12 and after we played LSU in 2012. The OSU series may have been scheduled after that LSU game, but he did have some regrets about playing that game.

I can't say I blame him, although I HATE the FCS game. As long as a 17-14 win over a terrible team is better than a 17-14 loss to a great team (which it is and always has been in the eyes of voters), it doesn't make a lot of sense to be reckless with scheduling.
You are doing it wrong wex

McFroggin

Desoxyn.

My doctor wouldn't prescribe it to me. He said it's about $500 bucks. I said regular amphetamine will do just fine, then.

It would depend on dose and insurance coverage. Cash for 3pills/day is about $240 without insurance.

Regular adderall is about 1/5th the price in cash.

PO Frog

Desoxyn.

My doctor wouldn't prescribe it to me. He said it's about $500 bucks. I said regular amphetamine will do just fine, then.
Regular ol' amphetamines cost about 10 cents a pill. Used a friend's bottle all through law school. Did not help my tobacco habit a bit.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
It would depend on dose and insurance coverage. Cash for 3pills/day is about $240 without insurance.

Regular adderall is about 1/5th the price in cash.
That's what I take, or did take, rather. I don't think my doctor would prescribe me meth no matter what.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
So is cocaine, though it's more accurate to say that they can be legal.

Speaking of coke (thanks for the transition) I had corrective sinus surgery at Sheppard AFB in spring '97. I insisted on a copy of the surgery report be in my med records. I kept getting a blank stare until I informed them I'd go to their commander if necessary. Finally got the 8 page single space report full of 16 syllable words -- buried on page 7 was "...after procedure completed, inserted cotton pads soaked in 15% COCAINE solution for 4 hours."

And no it wasn't capatilized in the report.
Thank God I wasn't tagged for a random piss test that week after.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Simply my opinion, but expanding
ACS to 70,000 seats would be one of the worst ideas of all time unless we're magically increasing enrollment to 35,000 at the same time.
I agree, wholeheartedly

Unless I am mistaken, he wants to add suites on the east side and that would not drastically increase stadium capacity but I think we could get up to 50,000 rather easily with the suites and some regular seats.

I don't see how we could get more than 50,000 if for no other reason than parking.

I agree, wholeheartedly

Unless I am mistaken, he wants to add suites on the east side and that would not drastically increase stadium capacity but I think we could get up to 50,000 rather easily with the suites and some regular seats.

I don't see how we could get more than 50,000 if for no other reason than parking.

Think small stay small think big be big. At BYU they hold 65 k and everyone goes to malls restaurants takes bus to game then back parking isn't an issue. Bus rides are fun quicker than walking back to parking spot.