• The KillerFrogs

CWS Semifinal Thread: TCU vs. Coastal Carolina (Friday, 7 pm)

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
LisaLT said:
I think I can whip something up like that lol

But no one seems to want to answer my question or make a guess about it
HvPys94.gif

TCUdirtbag

Sorry, I've been out of the loop. Are we sure we're the visitor tonight? 

Coastal was visitor Sunday, home Tuesday, visitor Thursday, visitor Friday (3 vis, 1 hm)
We were visitor Sunday, visitor Tuesday, home Friday  (2 vis, 1 home)

I think since we have the same number of "home" designations, it's a coin flip, right? I assume that announcement would've been made last night?

FrogsMcGee

Our tickets are on visitor side. Also, there is a link to the NCAA manual for the event, can't find it right now, but IIRC the first determination is number of home games, and the next tie breaker is number of games as visitor, so they would be home based on that without a flip. There are 3 or 4 tie breakers in there before coin flip.

Edit, here's the link.
http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2016MBA_CWS_Participant_Manual_20160602.pdf

TCUdirtbag

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
TCUdirtbag said:
Sorry, I've been out of the loop. Are we sure we're the visitor tonight? 

Coastal was visitor Sunday, home Tuesday, visitor Thursday, visitor Friday (3 vis, 1 hm)
We were visitor Sunday, visitor Tuesday, home Friday  (2 vis, 1 home)

I think since we have the same number of "home" designations, it's a coin flip, right? I assume that announcement would've been made last night?
Have to say I'm a little lost without your game thread for tonight's game. I assume you're on it, Dirt. What could be more important? Trimming trees? Replacing a porch light (both of which I have done today)?

Bad prioritization, Dirt. People are counting on you.