• The KillerFrogs

College World Series – TCU vs. Vanderbilt – Friday Game Thread

GlendarrochFrog

Does anyone have a video of Preston Guillory doing the LSU thing after he struck that guy out last night? I heard several people mention it but I didn't see it. I don't even know what their thing is so I might have missed it.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Road Trip Frog said:
Does anyone have a video of Preston Guillory doing the LSU thing after he struck that guy out last night? I heard several people mention it but I didn't see it. I don't even know what their thing is so I might have missed it.

Hadn't heard about that.

Long Time Lurker

Frognosticator said:
I would pay some serious money to watch somebody eradicate the face of that whistler dude.
Put it on Go Fund Me as legal defense fund for the eradicator. I think you could just bust his mouth up a bit for some misdemeanor battery and pay a small fine with a clean record. LSUs catcher had a real punch able face too. His whole demeanor was douchie.

GlendarrochFrog

Long Time Lurker said:
Put it on Go Fund Me as legal defense fund for the eradicator. I think you could just bust his mouth up a bit for some misdemeanor battery and pay a small fine with a clean record. LSUs catcher had a real punch able face too. His whole demeanor was douchie.
When LSU got a strikeout to end the inning he would throw the ball up 30 feet in the air.

Boomhauer

Road Trip Frog said:
I missed it live but saw it when they replayed it on the ESPNU postgame highlights. Would love a gif of that, funny stuff.

TCUdirtbag

Road Trip Frog said:
Don't know what the LSU thing is, but he's from BR so I'm sure it's an understatement to say it felt good to close them out and end their season.

Ron Swanson

Road Trip Frog said:
I saw video of it somewhere, but can't remember where. Maybe a gif? It was pretty great

For those that don't know, the LSU hitters do this thing where they make the crazy motion (exaggeratedly circling their pointer fingers around their ears) every time they get a hit where they think the pitcher was crazy to throw them that pitch.

Guillory rubbed it in their face when he got them out

TCUdirtbag

Folks in Vandy shirts behind me at TDAP are reading a story on Micah and telling their friends and the lady is basically in tears.

All of the feels.

Let's cheer for our Frogs tonight and more importantly cheer for Micah today and every day.

Go Frogs. NEGU.

Road Trip Frog said:

Yes, but they kind of cut it off. I'll have it up later. I have a Riley video posting right now

PurplePutt

So the rationale for Alexander over Morrison is he is a lefty?  I know TCU has to win two.  Just wondering how many days rest Morrison would need if he pitches Saturday and TCU makes the finals.  Thinking he wouldn't be available until the 3rd game which would still only be 4 days.  

Some of you experts chime in here.