• The KillerFrogs

Cincinnati Bengals players want Kaepernick

MTfrog5

He has had above average supporting casts around him during the vast majority of his career, including one of the best WRs in the game. I bet there are quite a few teams that people couldn't name ONE wide receiver on them unless they are into Fantasy Football. He just needs to play better, that's the bottom line. They pay QBs big money to make plays and he's not making enough of them. There are some good WRs out there that nobody knows about because they don't play with a QB that can consistently get them the ball, it works both ways.
Yup and those years they made the playoffs. But when you have Sanu as your second best option that's a problem. Abs then you let that guy go plus others without replacing them

dawg

AJ McCarron has Andy's back. Very classy comments from the backup QB:

"I wish people in this city would back him and go with it," McCarron said. "Listen, I think I'm a great quarterback, and I think he's an unbelievable quarterback. I love him to death. But he's our quarterback. Stop making it into something else. It's not into something else. Ride with him. Trust the team. Trust the process. And trust what we are trying to do. And be a fan of who is playing.

"We are all part of a team. It's not we are divided, it's not that way. It's tough for me, it really is. I love him. I love our relationship. Been with him for a long time now. It sucks for me to see. ... I trust him every time he steps out there, and I think we are going to win every time he is under center. It's part of football, though, you win some, lose some. That's the way it goes."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-cincinnati-bengals-fans-support-andy-dalton

GoFrog Yourself

AJ McCarron has Andy's back. Very classy comments from the backup QB:

"I wish people in this city would back him and go with it," McCarron said. "Listen, I think I'm a great quarterback, and I think he's an unbelievable quarterback. I love him to death. But he's our quarterback. Stop making it into something else. It's not into something else. Ride with him. Trust the team. Trust the process. And trust what we are trying to do. And be a fan of who is playing.

"We are all part of a team. It's not we are divided, it's not that way. It's tough for me, it really is. I love him. I love our relationship. Been with him for a long time now. It sucks for me to see. ... I trust him every time he steps out there, and I think we are going to win every time he is under center. It's part of football, though, you win some, lose some. That's the way it goes."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-cincinnati-bengals-fans-support-andy-dalton
Spoken like a guy who doesn't want to be forced into action behind that offensive line /sarcasm