• The KillerFrogs

Cam Newton bribe recording

HFrog1999

Looks like a potential rick roll. I'm not biting. I typed the address into the address bar and it said not found.

rickroll5.gif

Dtx_Frog_Fan

Common HFrog. Don't go Boise State on us.

btw I loved how on our punt coverage formations in the Utah game. No chance that they could fake on us.

roddog

Banned
pretty pathetic attempt goo, even for you, the only person know for spewing more garbage without backing is gunner!

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
The only response I can come up with for this is courtesy of animated TCU Horned Frog vs animated Baylor Bear.

"Are you high on crack"?

In my sophomore year (I think?), the Baylor Bear was really obnoxious, spraying Super Frog with silly string again and again. Super Frog did all the usual acting protesting, but then got genuinely annoyed. Super Frog proceeded to deliver a right cross directly to the Baylor Bear head, laying said Bear out.

Was funny for about 10 seconds. Then we realized that the Bear was actually a co-ed, while Super Frog was a very fit young man. Super Frog was very, very upset about it. Don't know the end of the story.

Goo

You may claim "bogus" but John Bond attorney just reported publically that FBI questioning him and Cam

Goo Rulz