• The KillerFrogs

Bengals Game: Dalton

My Buddy Steve

Finally getting to watch AD on network. Looking a little rocky. Hope he gets it rolling. Ole Wade running the Texans D. Lots of stories for us in North Texas

Yeah my first time as well.

Attendance: pitiful
Defense: not bad
Protection for Dalton: terrible. Watt is getting through on every play
O-Line: garbage. Nice false start on 1st and goal from the 1...

berryfrog95

they'll start making better play calls for Dalton.....they were a bit lackluster in the 1st qtr, plus you have a tough houston D.

cdsfrog

If they make the playoffs, I bet he gets ROY. If not, goes to newton which seems fair.

Winning today gives them a great shot with 2 easy games left out of the remaining 3: @St Louis (blowout) and Arizona (should win but will be closer than people think.). 10-6 gets the 6th spot this year.

Cam Newton has 2 TD, O int and they are killing the worst 7-5 team ever (falcons). This would be their 3rd win straight. People can hate all they want, but this guy is damn good too.

cdsfrog

Dalton 18 TD, 12 INT. Incredible for a rookie. Hell thats not bad in general especially with zero red zone interceptions :biggrin:

An-Cap Frog

If they make the playoffs, I bet he gets ROY. If not, goes to newton which seems fair.

Winning today gives them a great shot with 2 easy games left out of the remaining 3: @St Louis (blowout) and Arizona (should win but will be closer than people think.). 10-6 gets the 6th spot this year.

Cam Newton has 2 TD, O int and they are killing the worst 7-5 team ever (falcons). This would be their 3rd win straight. People can hate all they want, but this guy is damn good too.

FWIW, 1 TD was on a screen pass...

cdsfrog

FWIW, 1 TD was on a screen pass...

I am not trying to pimp newton. In the red zone he is worse with the ball than Dalton but he is a play maker

On pace for 4000+ yards, 700+ rushing yards, 17 passing and 16 rushing touchdowns and a QB rating of 82.4

Personally I would still take Dalton because I trust him more to take care of the ball in the red zone and not get rattled. The fact that I think Dalton should win ROY considering Newton's stats show just how much of AD homer I am.