• The KillerFrogs

Baker Mayfield Arrested

Peacefrog

Degenerate
West Coast Johnny said:
Holy cow the cop rocked Mayfield.
Cop-Rock-TV-show-on-ABC-Cop-Rock-The-Complete-Series-on-DVD-from-Shout-Factory.jpg

bcsbuster

jack the weed said:
Extended arrest video. Crying like a witch starts at 5:22....

At least the girl who got sucker punched by Joe Mixon almost made it to a standing eight count and didn't cry like this baby. What a whimp. i think my two year old son cries less then this panty waste. Oh I forgot, heisman candidate hopeful panty waste.

Baker Mayfield arrest 2

Already posted looks like.

bcsbuster

bcsbuster said:

At least the girl who got sucker punched by Joe Mixon almost made it to a standing eight count and didn't cry like this baby. What a whimp. i think my two year old son cries less then this panty waste. Oh I forgot, heisman candidate hopeful panty waste.

Baker Mayfield arrest 2

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
bcsbuster said:

Baker Mayfield arrest 2

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
ftwfrog said:
...and we have signage ideas for next year's game.
In order for that sign to be effective, we would actually have to stop him from running ...

The crying is particularly girlish.

bcsbuster

At least the girl that Joe Mixon KO'd almost made it to a standing eight count and did not cry like his whimp. My two year old son cries less and that is even when he has a poopy diaper. What a panty waste, sorry I mean heisman candidate panty waste.