• The KillerFrogs

Baker Mayfield Arrested

Pharm Frog

Form Landthieves

livin it up just like he should!

Maybe he is 6 foot

Suspend him for the first half of the Tulane game. That way we can see what Kyler can do

****ing idiot.

Stay the **** out of Arkansas!!!

Further proof as why no one should ever take pleasure in things happening at other Programs. It will eventually happen at OU.

He got everyone in his cell dancing

Dude, not sure if serious, but get the **** out of here. He won't face any discipline for this. I agree that this isn't great senior leadership though.

In Norman it would've been the crime of the century and anywhere in Texas they'd have just shot him so it's just as well

To be fair though, if this is the worst thing that happens so be it. The resisting arrest is one of the worse charges allowed. If Baker even hesitated one second before his arrest, that charge can be applied. Stay the **** out of Arkansas.

Hog fans just jealous that their team is trash

Auburn couldn't get to him, but some donut munchers could?! Come on, man!!! Where's your wheels?

Obviously the Norman police chief has friends in Arkansas just waiting for OU players so they can target them for arrest.

Love him even more now.

Bret Bilema as Buford T. Justice

"Resisting Arrest - Active or Passive" is such a [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] charge. It makes it sound like Baker fought back when in fact he probably said something like "Come on, man. Don't arrest me for this."

Pharm Frog

More:

He has to get them to drop that F to an M. If there's one thing that cops fight the DA on dropping charges it's fleeing and/or resisting.

Also you never know, this incident could serve as a wake up for the team.

Birthday celebration, ban birthdays.

Got his hands on an old Johnny Manziel playbook

How can the media tie this into OU hating women... When there's a will, there's a way.

It is SEC country - though being a Sooner probably means he won't get a good-old-boy judge to gloss over things.

Zubaz

'Member in 2012 when people lamented our choice of Boykin when we allegedly could have had both Mayfield and Manziel?

Don't care how good he is, don't care what OUs record against us is, we dodged a bullet in every way with that kid. Every time he's in the news I'm thankful we didn't take him.