• The KillerFrogs

Baker Mayfield Arrested

Frog Brother

French Frog said:

When you have the 5 O-Linemen and a running back holding the defenders, Mayfield looks damn fast.  Clearly no one was holding Officer Brand.

Most Big-12 officiating crews have not completed their holding certification yet so they aren't allowed to call it.  A few are at the apprentice stage so you will see one or two officials who are allowed to carry and throw the holding flag.  

I know I am pulling the curtain back a little bit here, but I tend to believe the fans need to know. 

French Frog

Frog Brother said:

Most Big-12 officiating crews have not completed their holding certification yet so they aren't allowed to call it.  A few are at the apprentice stage so you will see one or two officials who are allowed to carry and throw the holding flag.  

I know I am pulling the curtain back a little bit here, but I tend to believe the fans need to know. 

The apprentice Big 12 official for holding penalties during every TCU game must have been given the green light to throw the holding flag on Aviante Collins.  Collins must have been named as the designated offensive holding player for last year.  I can't wait to see who the Big 12 referees name as the next TCU designated offensive holding player.  It should come with a year end award.

tcudoc

French Frog said:

The apprentice Big 12 official for holding penalties during every TCU game must have been given the green light to throw the holding flag on Aviante Collins.  Collins must have been named as the designated offensive holding player for last year.  I can't wait to see who the Big 12 referees name as the next TCU designated offensive holding player.  It should come with a year end award.
frabz-False-45c2c2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

QB Baker Mayfield will practice with Sooners this spring

NORMAN, Okla. (AP) -- Baker Mayfield will practice this spring as Oklahoma assesses the fallout from the star quarterback's arrest in Arkansas last month, coach Bob Stoops said Monday.
Speaking at a news conference the day before the Sooners were scheduled to begin spring practice, Stoops said any internal discipline for Mayfield won't be determined until the situation is ''complete, every part of it.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/qb-baker-mayfield-practice-sooners-spring-190417244--ncaaf.html

I'm guessing the situation won't be complete until after the season is over.

ShreveFrog

The Lincoln Riley era off with a bang. Can't afford to sit Baker Do-rag for a series with the opener with the mighty UTEP Minors looming.