• The KillerFrogs

And this is why Major Applewhite won't ever be a big-time HC....

Pharm Frog

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Can someone who has paid more attention to this whole Baylor fiasco lay out for me in detail exactly what we know about Kendal Briles? Living in Houston, I’m sure I’m going to encounter some UH fans defending this hire and I need ammo to argue with them.

“Do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at Baylor and they love football players.”

Tapefingers allegedly said that to Shawn Robinson when he was trying to persuade him to go to Rape U.

"Show em a good time"

From the 2nd article:

The lawsuit also talks about Bruins hostess program and how it played a part in what happened. The official policy was to be a pretty face showing around recruits. Unofficial policy, per the complaint, was different: “Baylor Bruins were at times used to engage in sexual acts with the recruits to help secure the recruits’ commitment to Baylor.” There was a no-sex policy, the complaint says, but the university “had an unofficial policy of looking the other way.” And “on more than one occasion” a Bruin got pregnant by a football player.

Sex was used to recruit football players, the lawsuit says, and the policy was “show em a good time.” That phrase came from how one football player described “what his coaches had told them to do with the recruits,” according to the lawsuit.