• The KillerFrogs

And this is why Major Applewhite won't ever be a big-time HC....

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Every tweet about Baylor and the rape scandal always has some creepy guy like this person always defending Baylor/Art/rapes. That is Baylor. Wish athletes saw what Baylor truly is than blindly believe from the flashy facilities or fast talking from coaches. Both UH and Baylor deserve to lose every game.

Yo tim king, what about the rapist in prison.
Does he count?
How many more rapists do you need?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The local (13) news did a short on the "controversial" hires this morning. It isn't being greeted very well, judging by the "Person in the Bar" interviews from Lucky's Pub. To close the segment, they put up a quote from Applewhite saying something like, "Why, we did our diligence and didn't find that these fellows did anything wrong!"

Breaking out bald-faced lies after putting utter scum like Johnny Tapefingers on the payroll is no way to run a railroad. UofH is untouchable now.

BABYFACE

The local (13) news did a short on the "controversial" hires this morning. It isn't being greeted very well, judging by the "Person in the Bar" interviews from Lucky's Pub. To close the segment, they put up a quote from Applewhite saying something like, "Why, we did our diligence and didn't find that these fellows did anything wrong!"

Breaking out bald-faced lies after putting utter scum like Johnny Tapefingers on the payroll is no way to run a railroad. UofH is untouchable now.

Sounds like Applewhite needed to keep his mouth shut. What he said, is more damn’ing than the two hires.

ifrog

Every tweet about Baylor and the rape scandal always has some creepy guy like this person always defending Baylor/Art/rapes. That is Baylor. Wish athletes saw what Baylor truly is than blindly believe from the flashy facilities or fast talking from coaches. Both UH and Baylor deserve to lose every game.

This loser has me blocked. He must not have liked my responses to him in the past

Ron Swanson

Can someone who has paid more attention to this whole Baylor fiasco lay out for me in detail exactly what we know about Kendal Briles? Living in Houston, I’m sure I’m going to encounter some UH fans defending this hire and I need ammo to argue with them.

Purp

Can someone who has paid more attention to this whole Baylor fiasco lay out for me in detail exactly what we know about Kendal Briles? Living in Houston, I’m sure I’m going to encounter some UH fans defending this hire and I need ammo to argue with them.
Do you like white girls?