• The KillerFrogs

An undesperate Baylor - could be dangerous

Limey Frog

Were his guys playing for pride against Liberty, UTSA, Duke, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, Tech, Texas, KSU and WVU ?

I haven't watched much or any of most of their games, but if you look at score lines they've only been blown out twice. They took Oklahoma into the forth quarter and have played a number of other better teams close as well. For a squad that is 1-10 that's fairly remarkable, imo. They were never going to win a lot of games this year with the situation Rhule inherited. I'm not counting on anything but them giving us their best shot, which was almost good enough to beat OU. They came a lot closer to that than we did.

Purp

I haven't watched much or any of most of their games, but if you look at score lines they've only been blown out twice. They took Oklahoma into the forth quarter and have played a number of other better teams close as well. For a squad that is 1-10 that's fairly remarkable, imo. They were never going to win a lot of games this year with the situation Rhule inherited. I'm not counting on anything but them giving us their best shot, which was almost good enough to beat OU. They came a lot closer to that than we did.
I've watched a lot of their games this year. They're terribad. And it's glorious. They hung with OU bc OU had a defense as bad as Baylor that day.

And I'm not giving credit for hanging close with Liberty, UTSA, or Duke. Those were losses to bad teams.

CountryFrog

That's awesome for them that they gave OU somewhat of a game. They're 1-10. They're awful. The fact that they give teams their best shot and are still 1-10 is not a great accomplishment. I'm sure they will try hard again Friday and that will get them to 1-11.

Did you or did you not say repeatedly that tech would be difficult to beat?

That game was in doubt in the 4th quarter; really until the pick 6. Tech was moving the ball and if they had been able to do anything in the red zone, we would have been in trouble. Thank God for our D. But to at it was a blowout easy game; Come on

CountryFrog

That game was in doubt in the 4th quarter; really until the pick 6. Tech was moving the ball and if they had been able to do anything in the red zone, we would have been in trouble. Thank God for our D. But to at it was a blowout easy game; Come on
It sounds like what you're saying is that if we didn't get any turnovers and if Tech had scored more points then it would've been a closer game.

I agree.

82 Frog Fever

Outside of Kansas, Baylor on the road hasn’t scored more than 20 points in a game and has been on the losing end by at least 2 TDs in every game. To top it off, they lost their best defensive player, Taylor Young, on Saturday

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You are a pissed ... just kept spotting the tough games we've had with Tech(except 2014) no matter what Or do you have selective memory, like the tipped ball walk off win by us in 2015......
Sure. But last Saturday wasn't as difficult as you said it would be. Frogs won by 24. Just admit you are an alarmist, were wrong and just a negative, spiteful fan.

But no. I'm not a pissed. I just am tired of people that always expect the Frogs to lose to lesser competition. Last year isn't this year. Three years ago isn't this year. Next year won't be the same as this year.

You should try to enjoy the ride. It's been fun for those of us that don't hate everything.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Outside of Kansas, Baylor on the road hasn’t scored more than 20 points in a game and has been on the losing end by at least 2 TDs in every game. To top it off, they lost their best defensive player, Taylor Young, on Saturday
Yeah but I have it on good authority they are going to be more motivated than the Frogs because of some stupid logic.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I'm not sure you watched the game.

asleep003

Yeah but I have it on good authority they are going to be more motivated than the Frogs because of some stupid logic.

Where did you hear that .?. and you still have not figured out that this thread was a tool off the previous Tech thread ... and you've still got your panties all in a wad up your anal column for what should be a fun thread, "it should(or was it could) be a competitive game". Have some fun peaceful !

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Where did you hear that .?. and you still have not figured out that this thread was a tool off the previous Tech thread ... and you've still got your panties all in a wad up your anal column for what should be a fun thread, "it should(or was it could) be a competitive game". Have some fun peaceful !
We have different ideas of fun. Mine are better.