• The KillerFrogs

An undesperate Baylor - could be dangerous

asleep003

The bears may try to exploit what they saw in our loss to the Sooners. They have nothing to lose. The Bears have played several of the B12 upper tier teams very well. This will be the Bears only shot for a signature win and is definitely their 2017 bowl game.

Chongo94

I’m just excited to see how many Baylor fans show up in FW. They were all ‘die hard’ and loud under cheating, lying CAB. Will they show their face these days???

Well if they do.....

giphy.gif

The Degenerate Frog

The bears may try to exploit what they saw in our loss to the Sooners. They have nothing to lose. The Bears have played several of the B12 upper tier teams very well. This will be the Bears only shot for a signature win and is definitely their 2017 bowl game.
Why would they try to exploit our weakness? Why would any team try to do that?

mgsouthpaw

Hey OP......

I’ve been thinking about baylor some today and i think they may show up and play well....or maybe they don’t. I dunno.

Limey Frog

They will try, but so did Kansas, tech, etc. etc.

Did they? Didn't seem like it. Tech straight up quit on the game yesterday. I don't think Baylor will do that. Tech guys must know that the Kingsbury era is drawing to a close. Rhule's guys are in a different position, playing for a coach who has has them playing for nothing but pride all year. In a rivalry game that is dangerous.