• The KillerFrogs

Moose Stuff

And right on cue....the Contrarian, with no intelligent contribution.

We would have jumped two spots whether we beat Kennedale HS or the 1985 Bears. Trying to make an argument that the conference doesn’t benefit from a good UT based on that is beyond silly.

Zubaz

The committee is giving us a not-so-subtle reminder of who to feed this week:
6_7665780.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Whole show seemed to be hyping Wisconsin trying to keep the Big 10 in it.

Glad to be ahead of Wisconsin and shocked we're ahead of Miami.

#BeatOU
Sometimes I think a lot of us have selective hearing. Admittedly I did not tune in for first 10 minutes or so but all I heard was Herbstreit repeatedly saying that an undefeated Wisconsin doesn't deserve to be considered a lock for the playoff solely because they are undefeated.

Wexahu

agree
also noticed Mich State moved way up to 12 followed by Ohio State Penn State and then Oklahoma State at 15. What does that say?

It says OSU and Penn State moved down 7 spots each after their losses, Okie State moved down 4 spots after their loss, and MSU moved up 12 spots after their win.

FROG PARENTS 1961

It says OSU and Penn State moved down 7 spots each after their losses, Okie State moved down 4 spots after their loss, and MSU moved up 12 spots after their win.
is that what it says for you? In actuality and truth be told the committee has 3 Big 10 teams that all have 2 losses ahead of a 2 loss Big 12 team that got beat by TCU #6 in a close game and Oklahoma #5 in a shootout and close also. Ohio State lost by 30 last week to an unranked team. PSU lost 2 weeks in a row. Mich State lost at home to ND by 20 lost to the "N" and is currently a 16 point dog at Ohio S.

rifram09

The odds of all of the top 5 plus Wisconsin all winning out before the CCGs are rare. But let's play what it anyways.

Let's say this happens:

Georgia - 12-0
Alabama - 12-0
ND (meaning they beat Miami) - 11-1
Clemson - 11-1
OU/TCU - 11-1
Wisconsin 12-0

Big scary possibility:

If Clemson doesn't lose their CCG, I'm not sure TCU will be able to get in at 12-1 over either GA or Bama at 12-1. You'll hear all the analysts say, "do you think TCU is better than either GA or Bama? If not, that's why they were left out."