• The KillerFrogs

2023 NFL thread

ShreveFrog

Miller getting carries for Saints as Kamara is out. Miller ripped off an impressive 9 yard run on TD drive to tie game at 7 vs. Atlanta. Must win game for both.

ShreveFrog

Kendre led the Saints in riushing today. 13 carries, 73 yards (5.6 avg.) long of 18 and his first TD. Also caught 1 pass for 6 yards. Saints can make playoffs if Packers and Seahawks both tie or lose.

Titans stop the Jags on a 4th quarter 4th and goal at the one yard line and win 28-20 which hands the Division Championship to the Texans. Trevor Lawrence tried to punch it over the center with his long body and extended arm but came up short.

Last edited:
Yep, Lawrence was not sharp on that last series - couldn’t hit the barn. Missed three consecutive passes, badly, the first one a deep pass to an open receiver behind the coverage, followed by two short misses on 3rd and 4th needing 2 yards.

C.J. Stroud joined Sammy Baugh, Dak Prescott and Brock Purdy as rookies with 200 passing yards and 3 TDs in a playoff game. Stroud turned 22 in October and was at Ohio State for only three years.

Stroud with 236 passing yards in the first half on 11 completions.

Cleveland allowed the fewest passing yards in the league and the fewest total yards, and yet the Houston receivers were getting open.

I think it was the last TD of the first half - Stroud threw a long completion into the end zone with a beautiful arcing trajectory, with touch. Sweet it was.

Head coach DeMeco Ryans and offensive Coordinator Bobby Slowik are also rookies, age 39 and 36.

Quite the story.

Unfortunately, the weather forecast for Baltimore next Saturday is a high of 32 degrees with 15 to 25 mph wind, the coldest day in the next 15. I hope that changes.

Crazy stat - Cleveland led the NFL in turnovers with 37, but still won 11 games. They had 28 takeaways.

Last edited:

Chongo94

Bahaha, the Cowboys, such a clown show. I love it when they’re good in the regular season because their fans actually convince themselves they’re going to win the Super Bowl….it allows their playoff tears to be that much sweeter.

Nose Candy Tears GIF by Astrid and Lilly Save The World