• The KillerFrogs

2023 NFL thread

LisaLT

Honestly I don't get why Green Bay fans would give a crap how Aaron does with the Jets. Its not like they are rivals or in the same division. And Jordan Love is a good replacement. They were smart to move on from Rodgers imo. I might be one of only a few Jet fans that was skeptical about this signing. I wish they had made a deal for Derek Carr or Jimmy G. Aaron is over the hill and doesn't move well at all anymore. And behind the Jets OL, running is a requirement. His better days are behind him. And now, I wonder if he will ever play again.

Well the Jets now have the highest paid QB coach in the league.

Last edited:

Eight

will admit that seeing that miami up on denver 56 -13 has me laughing just a bit

sean payton should have stayed retired, then when he came back he should have kept his mouth shut about various organizations and other coaches......

LisaLT

will admit that seeing that miami up on denver 56 -13 has me laughing just a bit

sean payton should have stayed retired, then when he came back he should have kept his mouth shut about various organizations and other coaches......
70-20. I’m surprised the Fins coach didn’t go for the scoring record. I would have against that jerk of a coach. I’m sure Payton would have gone for it if he was in that position.

Frog-in-law1995

Couple of thoughts from yesterday:
1.Cowboys looked out of synch, but I’ll never understand why that late PI flag was picked up.
2. Josh McDaniels needs a math coach.