• The KillerFrogs

2023 CWS

TooColdU

Finals is all-SEC matchup.

Featuring two SEC teams that have not played each other this year.

What a joke.

I know the Big 12 is moving towards that, but it's still pretty stupid.

NewFrogFan

Half Baked Boo GIF
Hate to tell you but ol #87 will be watching too. YMMV!

NewFrogFan

Wow…I have seven first cousins who are LSU graduates,

I’ll never hear the end of their endless BS!
Not sure where the BS is when they just beat the only other team ranked #1 on back to back days to make the finals. I’m guessing you think Joe Burrow and 2019 football team were a joke too?

Not sure where the BS is when they just beat the only other team ranked #1 on back to back days to make the finals. I’m guessing you think Joe Burrow and 2019 football team were a joke too?
Obliviously, you have no concept and are totally oblivious to the degree of

ridicule that they are capable of…in a good natured manner of course.

HG73

I had season tickets there for many years before I had them here. I 100% know what I am talking about. LSU fans in Omaha are mentioned in the best terms year after year after year.

Have you EVER been to ANY sporting event between LSU and Florida?
1. Don't denigrate this year's team. At least as good as either FL or LSU.
2. Don't Florida and LSU have message boards? You might try taking this crap over there.

NewFrogFan

1. Don't denigrate this year's team. At least as good as either FL or LSU.
Where did I say anything about TCU? The thread is titled 2023 CWS. I have had season baseball tic for 13 years, so I guess you can put me on Ignore and I will consider it an honor. Questions?

Panther City Frog

Well Florida hitters continuing to have pathetic at-bats. Swinging for the fences in two-strike counts, striking out with runners on 2nd and 3rd with one out. Etc.