• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
View attachment 8940
This was on the ticket confirmation email I got the other day.
Medically necessary...

churchill-alcohol-letter.jpg

tcumaniac

I believe there will be some open seats in the stands for those with GA tickets.
TCUManiac is that your understanding?
My understanding is that almost all seats will be opened up for this weekend.

Unless you are extremely adverse to the possibility of being asked to slide over a few seats, no reason to sit in the grass IMO

Purp

When we were playing Aggy in the postseason (vs boomer white), I sat in the outfield bushes. When I got hungry I tweeted an offer for $20 to anyone who would go to Whataburger for me and slide it through the iron fence. Best Whataburger of my life.
I thought the Boomer White super against aggy was at Listeria Park. I think he'd already xferred there, but had to sit a year due to xfer rules when they came to Lupton.

What a great night, though. Skoug should have won it around the 12th inning when he melted a ball up the middle with the bases juiced that hit the pitcher and bounced right to the first baseman. Poetic justice arrived in the 16th when he plated Crain (never should have gone home) because the pre-Boomer 3B booted a ball. Lots of pressure on the aggy 3rd basemen when we play them in game 3 of a SR.

Paul in uhh

I thought the Boomer White super against aggy was at Listeria Park. I think he'd already xferred there, but had to sit a year due to xfer rules when they came to Lupton.

What a great night, though. Skoug should have won it around the 12th inning when he melted a ball up the middle with the bases juiced that hit the pitcher and bounced right to the first baseman. Poetic justice arrived in the 16th when he plated Crain (never should have gone home) because the pre-Boomer 3B booted a ball. Lots of pressure on the aggy 3rd basemen when we play them in game 3 of a SR.
this was the game I meant - was boomer the 3B here?

Purp

Seen it a hundred time and still got chills watching it again
Yup. We were sitting behind a family with a young boy (maybe kindergarten age). Mom was a Frog and dad was an ag. We talked a lot throughout the game, but made a point to turn the young fella into a Frog baseball fan. Once we got into the bottom of the 9th I started teaching him the art of the rally cap and the nuanced superstition to know when your rally cap almost worked so it only needs a slight tweak versus a major overhaul after a 3 up, 3 down inning on 5 pitches. When Crain rounded 3rd without even hesitating we were all shouting at him to stop. Then the throw went past the catcher and the place went bananas. That poor boy didn't like all the noise, but he got an early lesson in life about how special baseball can be.

Watching that again gets me so jacked for this weekend. I can't wait for another awesome environment in Lupton. Hope your heart can handle it Riggs.

Last edited: