• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

FrogCoach84

Interesting, his 247 profile shows him at Nolan Catholic.

Did he start at Nolan and move to the Marcus district or has he transferred to Nolan?

He was at Nolan last year.

He was not "kicked off" but he was suspended for two games. Just so happened there were only two games left in the season. Either way not a great situation. Hopefully he can learn from whatever his mistakes were.

MinFrog

They say that seasons usually influence the next recruiting class, so if we can make a run here at the end and even win the conference, this 2019 class should be a top 15/10 class.

MAcFroggy

They say that seasons usually influence the next recruiting class, so if we can make a run here at the end and even win the conference, this 2019 class should be a top 15/10 class.

That is one of the reasons I want to make the Big 12 championship game even if we get killed again. Being able to say that we are capable of making the championship game with a chance at still making the playoff the last week of the season definitely has to be a good recruiting pitch.

talor

That is one of the reasons I want to make the Big 12 championship game even if we get killed again. Being able to say that we are capable of making the championship game with a chance at still making the playoff the last week of the season definitely has to be a good recruiting pitch.
giphy.gif

PO Frog

Did we ever get confirmed whether or not Brooks got kicked off his high school team?

Edit: am I even thinking of the right guy? I thought the guy I was thinking of was at Coppell.

FROG PARENTS 1961

Looking good and forever increasing the talent coming in TCU, GP and staff now needs to get into the southeast specifically Georgia and get some offers on RBs and Guards/Centers and LBS and athletes. The point being raise the position rating on the offers, national brand is now achieved offer the best.

CountryFrog

Looking good and forever increasing the talent coming in TCU, GP and staff now needs to get into the southeast specifically Georgia and get some offers on RBs and Guards/Centers and LBS and athletes. The point being raise the position rating on the offers, national brand is now achieved offer the best.
Off the top of my head, we have starters or major contributors from California, Arizona, Louisiana, Georgia, Connecticut