• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

Uncle_Frog

Glenn should probably tap the brakes a bit. He is doing some serious sunshine pumping and it may comeback to bite him in the ass.
I agree he might be coming on a bit strong, but he hasn't said anything directly about Justin committing. I'm okay with it--just a little self-promotion and salesmanship.

BAM Frog

From a poster on the LSU 247 site (take it for what it's worth):
Despite what some say Marshall is on the fence between LSU and TCU. He really likes both and it NOT a silent to us. From what I was told he likes the OC at TCU. Down vote if you want. This comes from a kid that hangs with him some.

If Cumbie pulls both JR and TM from Louisiana...wow, just wow.

Punter1

Yes, he seems like much more a cheerleader than someone who gives good information. I wish he'd back off the sunshine pumping, tweets like the one above are pretty dumb no matter what the current situation is.

Or he has been given info that is good news for us and is writing articles accordingly???

That's my take on the deal. I doubt he'd be writing feel good articles without a very strong confidence he was coming.

ScottPatrick

Top 7 for DaShaun White

DaShaun White named the Frogs as one of his top seven schools yesterday.

LB DaShaun White 6-1/ 210/4.56 North Richland Hills, Texas (Richland) also listed Arkansas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Texas A&M and UCLA as his top schools.

He recorded 130 tackles, 16 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, an interception and a forced fumble as a junior and was named 1st Team All-District. He and his mother, Geniva Turner visited campus on March 4 when he received his offer from the staff.

BAM Frog

Its hard not to get excited about Rogers. It has been clear for quite a while that TCU was the front runner and his commitment could be key in closing the deal with others such as Marshall,Chase and Bolden.

Any rumblings in regards to DT Davin Cotton? 4* LSU commit and Evangel Christian teammate of Baskerville and Washington. I cannot remember who was in that childhood group with JR.

ScottPatrick

Any rumblings in regards to DT Davin Cotton? 4* LSU commit and Evangel Christian teammate of Baskerville and Washington. I cannot remember who was in that childhood group with JR.

No, I think all 3 are solid to LSU but he even more so. While Washington & Baskerville have been taking visits Cotton has stayed close to home. Washington may be the one to flip if any but really doubt it would happen even though he is close to Rogers.