• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

netty2424

He hasn't visited yet? In that case, if we get him on campus and he announces a new top 3 in November including us, lsu will flip [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]
Yes he's been here. I was following the dialogue of the post I quoted and he was discussing potential pitfalls once he was here and playing.

My point was just get him here and the coaches will deal with those things. I'd rather find out with him being here vs just assuming he wouldn't work out.

Westsider

I wonder if CGP and Les got along pretty well. It just seems that we recruited around and outside of the perimeter of Les' fertile grounds either out of respect or because he was so good at recruiting his area and we were wasting our time there. Taking his 'leftovers' has worked out very well for us, but now we're right in the middle of Uglyron's chili and there's no such respect or deference. Is there any history between these guys?

Moose Stuff

I wonder if CGP and Les got along pretty well. It just seems that we recruited around and outside of the perimeter of Les' fertile grounds either out of respect or because he was so good at recruiting his area and we were wasting our time there. Taking his 'leftovers' has worked out very well for us, but now we're right in the middle of Uglyron's chili and there's no such respect or deference. Is there any history between these guys?

I would say there's a zero percent chance that GP limited our efforts to recruit Louisiana out of respect for Les Miles.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Les Miles is a piece of [ Finebaum ].