• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

MinFrog

Now that UT hired Hand (which doesn't look to be a great hire), Carrington has to come off the road with a pivotal three weeks to go. Carrington is basically our Modkins. The guy is magic with recruits, but can't be on the road now that UT has all 10 coaches on board.

MTfrog5

Now that UT hired Hand (which doesn't look to be a great hire), Carrington has to come off the road with a pivotal three weeks to go. Carrington is basically our Modkins. The guy is magic with recruits, but can't be on the road now that UT has all 10 coaches on board.
Sketchy that it’s even allowed on an interim bases. Dude was suck at coaching if they didn’t even think about promoting him to the 10th coach

Moose Stuff

Moose, do you have access to more inside information than most or are your opinions based solely on what is out there publicly? Just wondering.

I have almost zero inside information when it comes to football recruiting. Info all comes from here, 247, Twitter, etc.... Every once in a while I’ll get some “inside” type info from someone and post it on here, although I’m more likely to sit on that info until it becomes public. If I do post it I’ll indicate that it was from “someone who would know”. 99% of my TCU inside info is in another sport.

Eight

Sketchy that it’s even allowed on an interim bases. Dude was suck at coaching if they didn’t even think about promoting him to the 10th coach

carrington actually has never coached ever at any level. this was simply a move to get one of their best recruiters out in the field. apparently he relates very well with kids from what i have read

MTfrog5

carrington actually has never coached ever at any level. this was simply a move to get one of their best recruiters out in the field. apparently he relates very well with kids from what i have read
So I’m not necessarily wrong that he sucks at coaching...

Eight

anyone notice this clip from john stephens jr?

one strong ass wr there boys and girls