• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Eight

So what was the point of your post then? That businesses exist to make money? Alert the news. You were obviously making the point that rankings were media driven and not based on actual talent of players. That's clearly wrong based on who gets in the playoffs and wins national titles every year.

never said i had a problem with them focusing on making money and never said they were media driven in their rankings, but find the process a bit market driven . yes, talent matters and hope patterson and his staff get as much talent as possible each year...the rankings to me remind me a bit of draft previews where you pick out individuals they were right on guys they over valued and guys they missed

in regards to the cfp's bama is damn near top 5 each year as is oh st. in those four years you have had schools with talent that were not make of top 10 classes, uo in 2014, clemson and sparty in 2015, udub in 2016 and ou this past year. they had multiple top 20 classes, but not multiple top 10 classes

FrogsMcGee

never said i had a problem with them focusing on making money and never said they were media driven in their rankings, but find the process a bit market driven . yes, talent matters and hope patterson and his staff get as much talent as possible each year...the rankings to me remind me a bit of draft previews where you pick out individuals they were right on guys they over valued and guys they missed

in regards to the cfp's bama is damn near top 5 each year as is oh st. in those four years you have had schools with talent that were not make of top 10 classes, uo in 2014, clemson and sparty in 2015, udub in 2016 and ou this past year. they had multiple top 20 classes, but not multiple top 10 classes

shift_key.jpg

Moose Stuff

So IF we get a visit it will be midweek if I’m reading that correctly. Feel like maybe we should have been chasing this kid all along instead of Coburn.

Eight

So IF we get a visit it will be midweek if I’m reading that correctly. Feel like maybe we should have been chasing this kid all along instead of Coburn.

Coburn would be great for a number of reasons but so many voices directing him to austin, scheiss texas.

moro looks like he is just starting to develop and i think he could do great things at tcu. would love both, want one and hope for the best

LeagueCityFrog

Here is a recruiting tip... whatever happen to that Cibolo Steele quarterback from the 2016 6A Texas State championship game? Dude was a stud and going blow for blow with Shawn Robinson. I thought he was a Texas Tech pledge then. His name was Xavier something. If he's out there, we should get him.

Go Frogs and let's win the Natty this coming season. In the championship game, both Georgia and Bama had freshman and sophomore quarterbacks. Why not us? TCU O Line play has to continue to improve and more depth at running back, which I see coming and run the quarterback. TCU is most deadly with a quarterback that doesn't think twice and takes off. Keeps us ahead of the chains and it's just too much for a defense to cover. See Boykin's career and Kenny in the second half of big games for details.

Moose Stuff

Here is a recruiting tip... whatever happen to that Cibolo Steele quarterback from the 2016 6A Texas State championship game? Dude was a stud and going blow for blow with Shawn Robinson. I thought he was a Texas Tech pledge then. His name was Xavier something. If he's out there, we should get him.

Go Frogs and let's win the Natty this coming season. In the championship game, both Georgia and Bama had freshman and sophomore quarterbacks. Why not us? TCU O Line play has to continue to improve and more depth at running back, which I see coming and run the quarterback. TCU is most deadly with a quarterback that doesn't think twice and takes off. Keeps us ahead of the chains and it's just too much for a defense to cover. See Boykin's career and Kenny in the second half of big games for details.

Xavier Martin. He’s a WR at Texas Tech.

Paradoxotaur

Xavier Martin. He’s a WR at Texas Tech.

Sounds like a solid recruiting tip then.

4 Oaks Frog

DNR...Will read once poster learns to write.
Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Latest posts