• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Eight

I get that, but it's hard to take a guy seriously who posts like a junior high kid. I'm not sure anyone does take him seriously anyway so I guess no harm, no foul.

most junior high kids i know have mastered the art of posting and texting......could teach doctorate level classes in marketing via social media so that sounds like a compliment to me

Eight

screw ut, went over to shaggy and read the last part of the 2018 texas recruiting thread. sob those arrogant pos who actually believe kids would be taking a step back hurting their nfl and life after football futures by choosing tcu over texas SCREW THEM

understand ou talking crap but those austin [ Arschloch]s all high and mighty after going 7-6 we own this freaking decade over you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want a t-shirt that says malik jefferson went 0-3 against tcu and the vaunted texas defense with all their recruits and all their highly regarded recruits gave up 105 points during that time... okay might be too long for a t-shirt but still screw them

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
screw ut, went over to shaggy and read the last part of the 2018 texas recruiting thread. sob those arrogant pos who actually believe kids would be taking a step back hurting their nfl and life after football futures by choosing tcu over texas SCREW THEM

understand ou talking crap but those austin [ Arschloch]s all high and mighty after going 7-6 we own this freaking decade over you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want a t-shirt that says malik jefferson went 0-3 against tcu and the vaunted texas defense with all their recruits and all their highly regarded recruits gave up 105 points during that time... okay might be too long for a t-shirt but still screw them
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.

MTfrog5

I’m starting to like this poster