• The KillerFrogs

2016 Fort Worth Regional Thread

cdsfrog

like I told swimmerbabe, the texags site is a bunch of trolls. the minority are normal like the majority here. The rest are a bunch of angry nutjobs.

ThisIsOurTime

I thought the TCU fan with the Boomer sign was ridiculous and silly.  But those Aggies are manufacturing outrage and scream we love conspiracy theories.  They really don't seem to know what to do with themselves ever since they can't play UT anymore.  

Should be a good baseball super regional though.  A&M has a nice park despite some knucklehead fans.  Hopefully, are pitching will be up to the task.  It will be a big challenge for them and the rest of our young team.

tcudoc

PurpleBlood87 said:
I didn't mean to disrespect the program and that's what I did. It's about going to four consecutive Super Regionals. I think that's four can't remember when the UCLA one was.

I broke the rule and mentioned the name of he who shall not be mentioned.
I enjoyed all of your comments when you sat next to ESPN field mic. Meant to mention that but forgot.

swimmerbabe11

Moose Stuff said:
I like the guy who says they're gonna no hit and run rule us THREE straight games.
the run rule thing is an ongoing joke about the fact that the ncaa tourney has no run rule and the question was asked eleventy billion times saturday night

In other news, Aggieland Outfitters tweeted 'purple baylor' and defended themselves and now I'm real annoyed for real.

Dogfrog

swimmerbabe11 said:
the run rule thing is an ongoing joke about the fact that the ncaa tourney has no run rule and the question was asked eleventy billion times saturday night

In other news, Aggieland Outfitters tweeted 'purple baylor' and defended themselves and now I'm real annoyed for real.
Am I understanding correctly that if an Aggie references the run rule, it's not because he is a moron, it's an inside joke among Aggies? Are there any other things we may hear Aggies say that we would consider stupid but are actually insider stuff?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Dogfrog said:
Am I understanding correctly that if an Aggie references the run rule, it's not because he is a moron, it's an inside joke among Aggies? Are there any other things we may hear Aggies say that we would consider stupid but are actually insider stuff?
From the outside looking in...

2314@work

Contributor
PurplFrawg said:

Why do you use the quote feature then ask some random question?
Why do you care? Way to sound like a teenage girl (go back to MySpace).
Put yourself to good use and tell me the times of the Super.

Flying T

Tier 1
swimmerbabe11 said:

And they wonder why they are universally despised and unwelcome wherever they go. Trash.

RPiMV8U.jpg