• The KillerFrogs

2016 Fort Worth Regional Thread

Pharm Frog

Moose Stuff said:
I wouldn't go that far. ECU has a solid club.

Solid but not as solid as DBU in my opinion.  Anything can happen but I think the Raiders have as good a draw as they could expect at this point at home.

GoFrog Yourself

If everything is like last year, we will play Friday/sat/sun. Last two years we were the 7 seed on the other side of the bracket and played sat/sun/Monday's, this year we lined up with the 4 seed

Casey T

Rice hits homer, barely mentioned in the commentary

LSU hits homer, and is still down.. "You can pucker up and kiss that baby goodbye" followed by mutual gushing between the announcers

Love non-biased reporting

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Casey8Ball said:
Rice hits homer, barely mentioned in the commentary

LSU hits homer, and is still down.. "You can pucker up and kiss that baby goodbye" followed by mutual gushing between the announcers

Love non-biased reporting

I can't even watch because of the SEC homerism.  LSU sucks.

hometown frog

These guys are a struggle to listen to. I like mcDonald being the color guy on games. But he's too much of a homer to do LSU games objectively.

The 5 minute rant on how deserving SEC was in getting all those national bids was a beating. Or how about the few minutes waxing poetic on the shock of a team that placed 3rd in CUSA (gasp) coming into red sticks and having the nerve to compete with a great power like LSU?

hometown frog said:
These guys are a struggle to listen to. I like mcDonald being the color guy on games. But he's too much of a homer to do LSU games objectively.

The 5 minute rant on how deserving SEC was in getting all those national bids was a beating. Or how about the few minutes waxing poetic on the shock of a team that placed 3rd in CUSA (gasp) coming into red sticks and having the nerve to compete with a great power like LSU?
If you have to keep talking about how big your dong is, it might not actually be as big as you think.

swimmerbabe11

Bah Coastal Carolina game delayed with bases loaded in the 9th. 1 out, CC down by 2 and they roll out the tarps.

Is their anyone more uncomfy with a camera pointed at their face than Ben Mcdonald though? A lot of radio/announcer types are kinda awkward, but he gets so tense.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Flying T said:
Just an owlstanding game so far by Rice.
6f1ed1402f607859f9d562fa8cd52fcb.jpg