• The KillerFrogs

2016 Fort Worth Regional Thread

GoFrog Yourself

swimmerbabe11 said:
Bah Coastal Carolina game delayed with bases loaded in the 9th. 1 out, CC down by 2 and they roll out the tarps.

Is their anyone more uncomfy with a camera pointed at their face than Ben Mcdonald though? A lot of radio/announcer types are kinda awkward, but he gets so tense.
Would love to see NC State and their arse of a coach blow back to back regionals

Purp

jack the weed said:
Wow, suspended at 5-3 NC State top of the 9th. Coastal has the bases loaded with one out. That is where they will pick up today.
I'm not sure who this favors more.  For the hitters this will be as tough as pinch hitting after sitting 9 innings cold.  Plus, they don't have the advantage of facing the tired staff that loaded the bases with 1 out.

On the flip side, NC State will have a pitcher come in with zero margin for error and a ton of pressure.  Could be a recipe for walking a run in or maybe scoring one with a WP.  I think NC State probably gets the break here, though, b/c they'll be able to bring in some other shut down guy who may not have been available last night.

Sucks to see a game get postponed like this at such a pivotal juncture so late in the ball game.

Pharm Frog

I was watching this online last night.  I obviously don't know how this is gonna play out but CC had all the momentum and NCSU was in deep trouble.  Huge advantage for NCSU over if it had finished last night.  Actually, it was the second rain delay of the game that helped stall CC momentum.  The one in the 5th was also untimely for the Chants.

PurpleBlood87

toadallytexan said:
Or in attempting to finish any standardized test.
I would much rather deal with Aggie fans than Texas or Tech fans.

At least most of the Aggie fans actually attended A&M and didn't just by a Texas shirt or be born in West Texas.