• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
My dad ran the gas company, which had a deal with FWISD that they’d sell them gas at a discount, but when it got really cold and demand at higher costs would exist, they could deny gas to the ISD. It was my dad’s call to make, and if he said so, schools would have to close because they’d have no gas for heat. Really sucked for me once everybody figured that out. I wasn’t very popular at school on not-quite-cold-enough days.
Ha! That’s funny because I went from FWISD to Aledo. Don’t remember that happening at My FWISD schools though.

Horny 4 Life

I get ice. I don't get mildly cold.

My first February at TCU was awesome because we had several days of school cancelled for cold weather and potential ice. I was coming from Pennsylvania where that same weather would not have been cause for a delay. It was the weirdest, funniest, best thing about Texas to watch Texans flip out about the "bad" weather.

Frog-in-law1995

Odds this is a HASMSP regular?

l54mBjY.png

ATC Frog

currently battling some form of the flu /stomach flu and it's darning awful.

Fever, chills, weakness, muscle aching, and one end of the BSC makes for a terrible combo.

#BSC
#throwback
#hashtagsfor@deep_purple

GeoFrog

Oregon and NJ require full service gas stations? Is it 1965 still in those states?
Apparently Oregon just changed over and people are freaking out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...85626af34ef_story.html?utm_term=.b027e1e87727
“Oregon’s Solomonic decision — freedom to pump in rural counties; everywhere else, unthinkable — terrified some Oregonians: “No! Disabled, seniors, people with young children in the car need help. Not to mention getting out of your car with transients around and not feeling safe too. This is a very bad idea.”

Last edited:

MTfrog5

Anyone in the East Texas areas with the snow/ice be careful out there if you have to go in to work like me. Roads in Tyler were ok this morning but they have froze over and are now a complete sheet of ice.