• The KillerFrogs

Reasons to be Optimistic against OSU?

f_399

Hill has not run much and Gary Patterson said they were planning to give him more plays to run this season.

Maybe they let him loose.

A mobile QB is a big weakness of most defenses (including us).

I hope the hype is going to the Pokes heads. Every radio and tv analyst is gushing over them. Lots having them in their playoff 4 and also predicting a rematch in the Big XII champ game. I hope we knock them down a peg this week.

I posted this in the opening line thread as well, I watched the entire Pitt game last night and was underwhelmed. While the score got out of hand, it was mostly due to blown coverage or missed tackles. OSU struggled to get pressure on the QB and when Pitt benched Browne in favor of their (very average) dual threat QB, the game swung back to even. Pitt even had a drive at the end of the half where they moved the ball at will. Im feeling pretty good weve got a tight one on our hands.
How many TDs did Pitt have after the half, when we made scheme adjustments for the dual threat QB?

Moose Stuff

Love seeing that. Was an immediate fan of BB when I saw him first game. Dude gets after it. I know he transferred in, but does anyone know why - his story?

My understanding is he was an undersized lightly recruited kid coming out of Prosper HS. Got to ULM, grew/filled out, became a damn good player. I assume he transferred for an opportunity to play major college football but perhaps there was more to it than that.

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
Love seeing that. Was an immediate fan of BB when I saw him first game. Dude gets after it. I know he transferred in, but does anyone know why - his story?
Ben was under recruited in high school. Only had a few offers. His family lives in McKinney and wanted him to he closer. After a strong first season at Louisiana Monroe he wanted to move closer to home and having grown up some and played well at LM he was able to transfer to TCU

Glad you asked. Pitt scored 21 to OSU's 24 after Pitt made a scheme adjustment on offense.
That's ridiculous. They changed to a QB for whom very little film exists. We were up by 35 when he came in. He led one scoring drive and we answere with another. That made it 42 to 7. The game was already over in the first half. Pitt scored one more offensive drive and got a special teams TD. OSU still held their offense scoreless in the second half.

Here's a fact that should make your scrotum pinch up. When OSU has been leading any of our games this year by 34 or fewer points (in other words while the game is still SOMEWHAT in play) the OSU defense has allowed 10 points to be scored in THREE GAMES!

Good luck on Saturday.

netty2424

That's ridiculous. They changed to a QB for whom very little film exists. We were up by 35 when he came in. He led one scoring drive and we answere with another. That made it 42 to 7. The game was already over in the first half. Pitt scored one more offensive drive and got a special teams TD. OSU still held their offense scoreless in the second half.

Here's a fact that should make your scrotum pinch up. When OSU has been leading any of our games this year by 34 or fewer points (in other words while the game is still SOMEWHAT in play) the OSU defense has allowed 10 points to be scored in THREE GAMES!

Good luck on Saturday.
Your OOC somewhat resembles Briles methodology in packing it full of pansies. So go pinch your own scrotum, we're looking forward to rolling through Stillwater and punching you boys in the mouth!!

Good luck on Saturday!!