• The KillerFrogs

Reasons to be Optimistic against OSU?

Moose Stuff

Frogs roll into Stilly Dilly saying "time to meet your maker". Frogs get the ball first and command a clock-chewing 8-minute drive and score at the hands of Mr. Anderson... 2nd defensive play for the frogs is a big one and we give up yard, but 2 plays later, Mason Rudolph is ROCKED into oblivion, goodbye sir, hope you are okay! FROGS WIN Ls & Gs, FROGS WIN.

Knocking Rudolph on his ass with some consistency will be imperative IMO.

f_399

I have the same feeling entering this game like we did entering the Baylor game in 2014.

I knew we had a good team and Baylor(reigning conference champ) had the offensive power to blow us out. We played well and even dominated(58-37 at one point) for at least 3.5 quarters.

I hope we do the same but this time close it out.

H0RNEDFR0G

I think there's more to it than that.

Preseason rankings are dumb, but OSU was a top 10 team because of their dominate bowl game, a senior Heisman hopeful QB, and the best receiving group in the nation. The also returned all but one on the oline. They've moved up because of 1 common opponent and the fact that USC looked bad last week.

By your argument are we a top 20 team because of we beat a high school team and two questionable FBS teams? No, we were fringe top 25 preseason because of what we were returning and moved up because we're 3-0.

Pitt might suck and miss a bowl game, but so may Arkansas.

I would concede all of those points, except it's reasons to be optimistic thread, so forgive me for using frog colored glasses.

f_399

This team has already been to a hostile environment in Arkansas

Nothing new and sometimes I think this team plays better away/under pressure.

NYC Poke

Hello, Frogs!

I think I created this account to welcome y'all to the B12 and haven't used it since. But I'm excited for this game, and I'm sure y'all are, too. This game should tell us a lot about our respective teams.

I'm justifiably optimistic about our offense. Those of you who mentioned pressuring Rudolph are spot on. He tends to hold the ball a bit too long at times and it can get him into trouble. Hill seems to be finding his rhythm at QB, and Mobile QBs seem to give us fits. Hopefully we'll spy him most of the game.

I was impressed with your win at Arky, not so much who you beat but how you beat them. You ran right over them.

Feel free to swing by OrangePower.com for some friendly banter, or if you're looking for Stillwater recommendations.

And here's to an 0-12 season for Baylor!

Bob Sugar

And here's to an 0-12 season for Baylor!
raw.cf.gif

texas_sicilian

Here's to hoping their team will be of the same mindset as their fans right now...

Geez, if you go over to their message boards, barely a peep on this game.

Just a bunch of threads on heisman candidacy, current OSU ranking in the polls, and potential CFP birth possibilities...

Oh, and a couple of posts that say they'll "roll" against us, and "wouldn't be surprised if they win by 3 TD's".

Really hope they do in fact take us for granted.

Last edited:

FrogLifeYo

I live in Tulsa and work in an office of 30+ OSU grads...There's very little chatter in the office..Pretty much looking at us like they are playing Pitt again..

Moose Stuff

Here's to hoping their team will be of the same mindset as their fans right now...

Geez, if you go over to their message boards, barely a peep on this game.

Just a bunch of threads on heisman candidacy, current OSU ranking in the polls, and potential CFP birth possibilities...

Oh, and a couple of posts that say they'll "roll" against us, and "wouldn't be surprised if they win by 3 TD's".

Really hope they do in fact take us for granted.

So basically what we'd be doing over here if the roles were reversed.

netty2424

I don't believe MR doesn't know how to pronounce Texada's name correctly and "can't think of the other guys name!" Little disrespectful imo.

Hope we pound that dude into the turf every time he throws the ball, runs it, drinks water, whatever. Drop him.