• The KillerFrogs

Nike is giving us new uniforms for the Rose Bowl

gdu

Why would you need to come back for that. I have already posted about them. I think it's funny that you think just bc you don't have a clue, you think nobody else does.

Wizard

We will see, I will be back after the unveiling and in the coming days to see if you still knew all about the Top Secret Uniforms....LOL You are hilarious.....

BSUfan don't you have something better to do??? Like get ready for the LAS VEGAS BOWL? I know it sucks being a Boise fan and all seeing as I can count the girls under 200lbs on one hand, but we don't want you here.

gdu

And why didn't WVU get to participate under your made up theory. They were a rivalry school and are playing an adidas school. Your theory only works for 3 of 5 teams. Not exactly rock solid.

bsufan1976

And why didn't WVU get to participate under your made up theory. They were a rivalry school and are playing an adidas school. Your theory only works for 3 of 5 teams. Not exactly rock solid.

LOL, not sure why I keep responding to you, I hate to tear up TCU's board like this. But now that you brought a buddy along I will entertain you one more time, then I will be back later to make sure you look like a complete fool.

1) You should never assume that you know more than the next guy when it comes to internet discussions. Here is a FACT for you gdu, you absolutely have no clue who I am or what I know.

2) Its never wise to immediately take up a pissing match with someone when you have no idea what he is bringing to the urinal.

Now back to your point. The reason that WVU being a Pro Combat school didnt get new uni's from Nike (a company interested in product advertisement as you should know) is because they are playing in the Champs sports Bowl and ranked 22nd going up against an unranked NC State. Secondly maybe you should google Champs and see what that company does to make money.

I know you are lazy on your research so hear is the link http://www.champssports.com/?SID=8814&inceptor=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Engine-_-Google-_-champs+sports Is it clear to you why Nike may not be putting a newly designed uni on the field against a competitor in the Champs Sports Bowl? Maybe because Champs Sports doesnt want either product showing up the other, considering they sell both Nike and Pro Combat?

Look I am done now discussing this with you untill more info is available for this. But I will be back...........in a few days, hopefully you are here.

bsufan1976

And actually according to my info its 3 of 4 teams but I gave you a theory for Florida. Maybe you do know more than me who is the 5th team?

Ok now I am done unless you can produce anything, and let me know who that 5th team that will be wearing the unis is. I would be interested to find out.

gdu

And actually according to my info its 3 of 4 teams but I gave you a theory for Florida. Maybe you do know more than me who is the 5th team?

Ok now I am done unless you can produce anything, and let me know who that 5th team that will be wearing the unis is. I would be interested to find out.
Not sure how I can be more clear. There are 4 teams: Oregon, TCU, Boise and Florida. Your theory would have dictated that Florida not be included in the program and WVU would be. I am telling you Florida is included and WVU isn't.

There is no "theory" for Florida. Nike picked the teams long ago; long before bowl mathcups were announced or Boise and Florida would not be a part of the program. It is in the teams apparel supplier contracts, which is how I knew about TCU getting these so long ago.

FROGDADDY

Dear tiny infant Jesus, please, please, please, please let our BSU friend win this argument.

Goodnight

I have seen these new uniforms and there is nothing special about them. If you are looking for a "wow" factor from these new uniforms you will be disappointed. They look very familiar and its based on a past uniform we have already worn with one difference.

gdu

LOL, not sure why I keep responding to you, I hate to tear up TCU's board like this. But now that you brought a buddy along I will entertain you one more time, then I will be back later to make sure you look like a complete fool.

1) You should never assume that you know more than the next guy when it comes to internet discussions. Here is a FACT for you gdu, you absolutely have no clue who I am or what I know.

2) Its never wise to immediately take up a pissing match with someone when you have no idea what he is bringing to the urinal.

Now back to your point. The reason that WVU being a Pro Combat school didnt get new uni's from Nike (a company interested in product advertisement as you should know) is because they are playing in the Champs sports Bowl and ranked 22nd going up against an unranked NC State. Secondly maybe you should google Champs and see what that company does to make money.

I know you are lazy on your research so hear is the link http://www.champssports.com/?SID=8814&inceptor=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Engine-_-Google-_-champs+sports Is it clear to you why Nike may not be putting a newly designed uni on the field against a competitor in the Champs Sports Bowl? Maybe because Champs Sports doesnt want either product showing up the other, considering they sell both Nike and Pro Combat?

Look I am done now discussing this with you untill more info is available for this. But I will be back...........in a few days, hopefully you are here.
Unbelievable. You just make stuff up and hope it sticks. I am not "assuming" I know more than you about this. You have made it quite clear in your posts that you don't have a clue and are just guessing.

How do you think I knew about our uniforms and other participating schools before the press release came out? You think I guessed that?

gdu

I have seen these new uniforms and there is nothing special about them. If you are looking for a "wow" factor from these new uniforms you will be disappointed. They look very familiar and its based on a past uniform we have already worn with one difference.
Exactly. Much more about the shoes than the uniform design. But I am sure the Champs sports people wold hate for Nike to make cool football cleats since that would somehow hurt their business. :rolleyes:

:mellow: hmm I'm kinda disappointed.

Zammers

So when I logged on today I noticed this thread went to 6 pages which made me think that there was a leaked picture of the uniform........But then I thought otherwise and started to think that someone started a tiff with GDU.

Wow...what do you know....another little pissing match involving GDU.

FAIL!

HornedFrog4Life

GDU

There is an saying "You cannot wake a man who is already awake".

I don't know all that you know, and I don't know what you have seen. However, some of the things that you have stated are accurate.

1. The plan for some new "parts" of uniform combination has been in the works for 6-8 weeks,
2. Nike was on the campus 2 months ago, following TCU reaching a new contractual agreement with Nike
3. Yes we were to get some new things for the bowl game. The only thing I do not know is whether we would have them if we went to a non-BCS game.
4. With our new contract with Nike, we should see more items in the future from Nike. I also believe there have been changes as to who prints the designs under the new contract. Currently, we send a lot of our stuff off to be printed, or will Nike take this on in the future.

There is a lot of parts to sports merchandising agreements and the vast majority of the people on this board are purely speculating. From what you have said is right on the button. To save you and others on this board, I would just quit giving them the information. They must be the people that Jack Nicholson was referring to " They can't handle the truth".

P

PurpleDaze

Fiscuits and Double D had a much better chance and both of them have disappeared since challenging me on uniforms.

When someone quits responding doesn't necessarily mean you are right just because you play the last word game.

mrnicefrog

So when I logged on today I noticed this thread went to 6 pages which made me think that there was a leaked picture of the uniform........But then I thought otherwise and started to think that someone started a tiff with GDU.

Wow...what do you know....another little pissing match involving GDU.

FAIL!

I did the exact same thing! Just wanted to see the [Craig James] uniform, not read pages of meaningless crap.:wacko:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I sure wish I had something cool to brag about like being the king of secret uniform information.

When they come out, I am going to say I already knew that. Who can prove me wrong? That's what's great about claiming to know something, but saying I can't tell you and you'll have to wait. The when it comes out, you say I told you so.

lol ...

HornedFrog4Life

You've more or less seen it already.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...... A lot of people sure are building something up only to be let down.....Relax, who cares what the team wears as long as we come out represent well, play to our abilities, and win. This is a football game and not a fashion show. Now the Showgirls are another thing.