• The KillerFrogs

Nike is giving us new uniforms for the Rose Bowl

bsufan1976

Bsufan, I am not sure what is so tough for you to understand about this. Those 4 teams were going to wear these uniforms no matter what. Nike did not design bowl uniforms for all the Rivalry schools. Not trying to be a jerk, but you are simply wrong and keep talking.

Yes, that could be the case, and you could simply be wrong as well. What do you think it costs Nike to much to have Bowl Uni's prepared for all the rivalry schools? If I find the articles I will post them here. Or I may just never come back, you obviously have an internet ego that is the size of the state of Texas. Good luck to you guys in your bowl game, oh and uh Stay Right gdu......

back_in_black

Moderators
Bsufan, I am not sure what is so tough for you to understand about this. Those 4 teams were going to wear these uniforms no matter what. Nike did not design bowl uniforms for all the Rivalry schools. Not trying to be a jerk, but you are simply wrong and keep talking.

Keep forgetting you are always right no matter what....and you keep talking.

gdu

I am not wrong when it comes to uniforms. Post the article if you find it, but that isn't the case. Maybe you are confusing "article" with post on an internet forum by someone equally unknowledgable. Stay around and post, but don't make up stuff about uniforms and expect not to get called on it by me.

gdu

BABYFACE, I was talking about TCUFrogs who is more interested in starting a fight with me than contributing in any meaningful way.

bsufan1976

I am not wrong when it comes to uniforms. Post the article if you find it, but that isn't the case. Maybe you are confusing "article" with post on an internet forum by someone equally unknowledgable. Stay around and post, but don't make up stuff about uniforms and expect not to get called on it by me.

No Thanks! I am sure you will here more about this on Tuesday and after the unveiling in the coming days. Stay right gdu

TCUFrogs

BABYFACE, I was talking about TCUFrogs who is more interested in starting a fight with me than contributing in any meaningful way.

You are telling a poster you are "not trying to be a jerk" as if that excuses you? And you keep on talking. And you are so concerned with "how" other people post. You are now deciding who is and isn't contributing in a "meaningful way"? Ironic.

davejerg1221

I love how easy the site is to browse on my phone. I hate having to look at gdu's face tied to all his smug posts. Please change your profile picture to a picture of Ed Wesley or something.

yurintroubl

Finally!!

For a moment there, I was worried this thread was going to break the streak for "Consecutive 5+ Page Threads Totally Mucked Up by Unnecessary BS" that it had going.

I knew I could count on the usual suspects!!

P

PurpleDaze

This would be better ...

bsufan1976

Bsufan, I have known about the uniforms for over a month. I don't need the unveiling.

So obviously if you knew about the uniforms for over a month wouldnt this be one heck of a coincidence that BSU TCU Oregon and are wearing new designed uniforms while also going up against "non-Nike" teams? Is it also a coincidence that Florida is going up against a team that has not had a redesigned uniform in a couple hundred years in Penn St.? I am sure MUCH more will come out about these uniforms in the coming days, stay tuned gdu, and stay right.

gdu

Bsufan, you crack me up. I am not guessing like you. I know. I've seen the uniforms. I heard about the program well over a month ago. Long before anyone has any idea we'd be playing an adidas school.

bsufan1976

Bsufan, you crack me up. I am not guessing like you. I know. I've seen the uniforms. I heard about the program well over a month ago. Long before anyone has any idea we'd be playing an adidas school.

We will see, I will be back after the unveiling and in the coming days to see if you still knew all about the Top Secret Uniforms....LOL You are hilarious.....