• The KillerFrogs

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

CryptoMiner

Interesting visitor yesterday, former ECU LB/DL Rick D'Abreu 6-2/270

From Pirate website going into 2022 season: Three-year lettermen who has appeared in 32 games making 15 starts … Registered 67 career stops (30 solo) … Recorded at least one tackle in 23 of 32 career contests (multiple 20 times) … Tallied 8.0 career TFLs (-33 yards) and 4.5 career sacks (-27 yards) ... Sixty of his 67 career tackles have come on rushing plays (29 in 2021) ... Added six career quarterback pressures … Is considered one of ECU’s most capable line penetrators because of his quickness and strength to get off blocks … A 2022 Second-Team Preseason All-American Athletic Conference selection by Phil Steele’s College Football Preview.

However for a variety of reasons he played sparingly during last season and put up very little stats. Could fill a void at LBer depth or at DE

An-Cap Frog

Cosmos Stargate GIF by stake.fish

G Mother Froggen P

need to find stability in the interior offensive line as the frogs have some returning talent at tackle, plus facing that uga front should motivate coker, coleman, and williams into stepping up their game if they want to the play in the nfl

would really like to see the frogs go after another iol transfer
This is my biggest concern as well. I think a big factor that goes overlooked was the leadership at center. Both this year with Ali and the Boykin years with Hunt. Need a leader in that role to make it work.

Nick Danger

might this be a QB we could be interested in, assuming howard is gone to ole miss?

Lemme guess! :rolleyes: "TCU is considered the frontrunner for his services"!

Frogfam4

This is my biggest concern as well. I think a big factor that goes overlooked was the leadership at center. Both this year with Ali and the Boykin years with Hunt. Need a leader in that role to make it work.
With the jackson state transfer and Brockermeyer and the guys coming back the line should be solid.

Eight

might this be a QB we could be interested in, assuming howard is gone to ole miss?

the last paragraph is a bit disconcerting:

"Garcia's career has been an odyssey, as he attended five high schools in four years. His career included at stop in his native California at Long Beach Poly, where he backed up future Ole Miss star Matt Corral. He transferred to Narbonne (California) High School and starred there for two seasons before finishing his career in Georgia so he could play his senior season during the COVID-19-altered season of 2020."

Eight

With the jackson state transfer and Brockermeyer and the guys coming back the line should be solid.

still looks like a bit of doughnut at this time unless some of the returning roster begins to take some big steps forward

who knows though, if you told me last spring we would get 15-games out of wes harris who had only started 13 games in 5 years before this one due to injuries etc....i wouldn't have believe you

both he and john lanz together came out of nowhere to do some very good work this year so maybe hayes and a couple of others emerge inside, do need a back-up at center

HornyWartyToad

Maybe its me but I would rather our NIL pay a reasonable amount of money to someone that really wants to come here than overpay to get someone who is putting themselves up to the highest bidder.
Not criticizing your post (actually mostly agree with it), but man it's sad to be at a place where we are openly discussing buying and selling young men as if they were commodities.

Latest posts